Getting bumped

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nate and Alicia, Apr 23, 2010.

1. prostockpete

prostockpete Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bump to Desire

What do mean by screaming kiddos .. you mean children !! If you thought Desire had children you got wrong info on that place .. You would have totally enjoyed the high class all adult surroundings ยด& atmosphere of that place & would have had a treat of a lifetime for the price you payed for TTR .. try the place on some future vacation & you;ll what you missed .. just my 2 cents

2. acsnoracer

acsnoracer Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Ditto here!! Don't get me wrong--I love all my kids dearly--but when I go to Cancun on vaca--I damn sure don't want to be seeing/listening to/even THINKING about any kids--especially someone else's!!! In the ten years we've gone, never been bumped once- but we've been members for all the years but our first.

3. sunnycpl

sunnycpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to TTR for the first time this summer...unlikely to be bumped, however, with so many great places to see in this world...if we were sent to a kiddie resort...it would be the first and last visit, there are a lot of other great places to go see and experience out there! For us these trips are only once a year, just could not afford to risk it again.

4. Mischief

Mischief Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You want to see a kid throw a temper tantrum, if we got moved from sexy pool to a kiddy pool...$hit would hit the fan.

Seems unlikely, however thanks for the heads up. We'll prepare our sob stories and practice tearing up on command.

5. kenandgeri

kenandgeri Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0
    We went last week and were bumped to a boring hotel (Golden Parnassus) for the first night. This was extremely inconvenient for 4 of us that had fully paid through bookit.com.
    Will be a while before we endure that again. Don't get me wrong, had a great time when we finally got what we paid for, just cost valuable vacation time being frusterated and moving around.
    The hotel should only sell the amount of rooms they have! That's it!

6. NYJ

NYJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So has anyone used their "free" nights at Temptations and was it hassle-free?

7. NYJ

NYJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Again, has anyone used their "free" nights at Temptations and was it hassle-free?

8. gowick

gowick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Is it a one for one deal..meaning one night bumped is one night free?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice