Get your Body in Shape for Spring Break 08!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jun 12, 2007.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats mint ad i was planning on my garage being a gym at the moment i have a totaly gym Xl , Some random free weights which aint heavy enough and a bench ahhh :(

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Curvy - Yes but not by Yhooo! :p

Trigger - Do you prefer working out at home too mate? I have to admit If I had to rely on going to the proper gym everytime I would never do it, although it costs a fair bit to get all the gear in the first place you save £hundreds of pounds in gym membership and you dont gotta wait for people to get off the machines :mad: lol. Ebay is excellent for getting fitness stuff, there are always gyms closing down and flogging their gear on there real cheap.

Bye
    Adam

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the gym im at right now is a proper hardcore old skool gym all the body builders who do competitions go to so i see me being slightly ripped fingers crossed ay

4. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im planning on getting in shape for my august holiday then having a 2 month break then November to Feb a lean mass routine just in time for Cun

Bye
    Adam

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you will be tonka tonk!

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea i prefer it much more at home than going to the gym. Too idle to leave house and as an average guy i sometimes feel crap when theres big powerlifter guys in :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice