Get me outta here!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tom L, Jan 16, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeppers I agree I ain't complaining either. pfft and everyone thinks Canadians live in Igloos...I think people in Colorado do now

2. Tom L

Tom L Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well up here in SUDBURY, On we don't have any roads, so are only method of transportation is by dog sleighs.......and it's not that bad; we only live in igloo's for half the year :lol:

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whoo Sudbury Yeah heck even I think you live in Igloos! ha ha

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sudbury brrrrrrrrr

5. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmmmmmmm, I could only wish to have weather like that....Last week, it was like -35C...This week it has warmed up though....We have already seen -41C this winter! Arrrrrrrrgh, I need to get out of here!!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EEEEK I would move :shock:

7. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol@ all the igloo comments

We have had more precipitation this winter than we have in a few years....I like to see it, and don't really have to drive on it much, so its all good with me!

I couldn't imagine temps below zero for an extended period of time....what kind of heat do you prefere?? gas or electric or something else??? I would imagine your utility bills would be sky high.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well we haven't really needed that much heat lately over here...Just instantly got cold like yesterday...But yeah bills can be high. I think most newer homes are gas aren't they?

9. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is cancun message board, lets not get off topic cancun conversations only! Thanks!

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no need for the cheek

the thread is about the cold weather here and how they want to be in the warmer climate

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice