Gentleman's Club

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Rubble2240, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Rubble2240

Rubble2240 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are there still any Adult Entertainment places by the Party Center or has everything been moved to the Plaza 21 area?

2. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I visited Cancun twice this year, both times I was handed flyers for a club called "The One", I think that was the name. If you walk along the pedestrians only alleyway behind Dady 'O nightclub, that's where I think the club is located.

CANCUN TOP 100

212eric

3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The One got closed down. I think you have to go out to 21 unless you visit some of the seedy places downtown. Those are more brothels tho or places you can go to talk to women if you buy them drinks.

4. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Many of the seedier places downtown also got shut down, maybe a year ago. This was due to the effort to "clean up" Cancun and keep everything out at Km 21. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these places have since reopened on the DL, but I believe that the days when you could get yourself a transvestite hooker at Las Yardas are over.

5. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I was getting some work done on my car around the area of portillo and bonampak I walked by a place that had a sign, "Rentals Per Hour, clean sheets, a/c, t.v., hot water!".

Nice. Right next to all the mechanics. LOL. How handy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice