General Advice

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by BobcatFalcon, Apr 14, 2019.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    One trip I didn't make dinner until night 5 :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Never ‘physically’ missed a dinner in 15 trips. Now mentally I may have no idea where I am, doze off a little or stick my face in a flamin coffee but at TTR some how able to still (I say still as it gets harder every trip) do the day time and night time hard core party. It is like TTR driven super human strength. Now when I get home I pay for it 10 fold. Back 10 days now and still don’t have a voice, feel exhausted and just trying to survive 1 hour then 1 day at a time in this shitty real world. The struggle is real.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    The point is, there is a party for everyone at his/her desired time of day to party! I tend towards preferring a nighttime party as I like the whole costume thing and to wait until after dinner to get drunk. And I like to feel semi-healthy before the next bender (usually involves a trip to the gym and lazing around drinking water). Also, I'm kind of terrified that I'll break my neck falling off the slippery dance platform if I'm too drunk (which might happen if I get day drunk first).

4. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    I seem to do pretty well for 52. I routinely am at the party before the "yout's" and am there after they cant hang. Usually tie one on at the pool starting at noon, take a nap and other activities after the hot tub closes. Follow that up with dinner then Bash until whenever wash and repeat. I don't think my body will hold up more than 7 day or I might end up in dialysis. Also, I have to confess I think my wife having me on a short leash has more to do with it than anything, God bless that woman.
    However just like Kyle when I get home its a bitch.

5. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    And that is my problem I break the leash. LOL

6. Ty&Mandy

Ty&Mandy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    The pool was where all the fun happened for us last year! We went hard all day and surprisingly we still made it to bash every night except after the Boobs Cruise. There was no coming back from that mess. We are hoping to make it to more dinners this year. Last trip we lived off the snack bar at bash and late night room service!

7. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    For you benefit our wives shall never. She has extras and its made out of some kind of alien material. Its unbreakable i tell you

8. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    For us it depends on who we end up partying with. We never missed Bash, but shit does roll downhill after noon if everyone starts doing shooters and Tequila and Scoobydoos all afternoon. Things kind of get out of hand whether you want or not! :oops:

9. shotgun

shotgun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 2
    sorry to bust in like this but has anyone got a map of room numbers for the resort. I had one until my computer crashed. Thanks for any help with this.

10. shotgun

shotgun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 2
    just found the map thank just the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice