General Advice

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by BobcatFalcon, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Typically it is something like a massage.

I feel you are on a referral usually nothing.

2. tonelli

tonelli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Thanks ... A few years ago one of the Time share reps was a bit too persistent ,we complained and got two free day passes to Desire RM.
    Was wondering if maybe now that is one of the standard gift offers for a non referral..... Worth a try ;)

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Was free 90 minute massage last week but it took a lot of persistence and run around to get them to give it up.
    They eventually did and the ladies said that Leo performed magnificently!
    Of course their hope is that the spouse will also purchase a massage.
    One couple did, the other not.

4. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1

We are doing a referral in June...
    Latest possible time, or if its raining but see below...That said it's only fair to hear them out you are getting a deal using the referral.
    Not sure but you can always call and speak to front desk. It's usually granted when we request a room in a specific block. We may not get the room but be in the block or the block across from it. The garden rooms are ok but we like to keep close to the sexy pool. Only once did we get stuck in a not so good location.
    See them for their sales pitch. Hang out in the covered areas of the sexy pool. Find a room party...
    Referral - I think you get upgraded to the premium liquor or you used to. If it's the way it used to be once you have the Premier band you have all the premier perks, or so I have heard. Weve been since the renovations twice and seen White (us normal peps), Black (Premier), Blue (Tower) and Green (VIP) bands.

5. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2
    I’m the opposite regarding scheduling the referral pitch. I do it the first morning we wake up. It’s usually our least-hungover morning and a good chance for us to pepper the salesperson into telling us changes and rumors.

I also don’t skip the meal. I’ve gotta eat anyways and do enjoy the conversation. I think the timeshare people might only get a feee meal if they have it on a pitch. Anyone know if that’s true?

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Hey... wait... I was talking about going to dinner at one of the restaurants. My bad for being unclear.

Ha! Actually, there HAVE been days when tht Day-drinking gets completely out of hand and there exists no Night-drinking. I mean, not for me of course, but some people I've heard of...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Ill take the daytime pool action over Bash anytime.

8. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    We’re just the opposite. It’s hard to go all out both day and night. We’ve found that we can have a blast every day at the pool and keep our alcohol intake on the low side. We love our pre-dinner drinks in the lobby or Bash bar with Courtney wearing something sexy...a nice dinner with friends or just the two of us, then back to change for the party at Bash! We just miss too much by getting hammered in the pool! We still spend the entire day down there...we just don’t get nuts with the drinks and shots until we get to Bash!

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    And I am the opposite of that. Since we never get to hang out at home during the day drinking or partying poolside, we tend to really get into the daytime side of things, and nights aren't really that important (I miss many). However, I would like to try to keep it at a happy medium between the two, but that just NEVER seems to play out that way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    I am the same way. My wife will get so mad at me for missing dinner sometimes. But what can I say I love the pool!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice