Gday Guys its been a while

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mugway05, Jul 25, 2008.

1. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gday guys,

I just thought I would pop my head in and say gday. Its been bloody ages since I have been on here. Shit form by me.
    Anyways I hope you are all good.

News on my behalf. I have been living in London again since April. Its been awesome as usual. I had a chance to go to Pamplona in Spain again. Oh my if you havent been yet, get amongst it. The opening ceremony is the biggest and best party I have ever been too. Timmy can back that up. Had the pleasure of bumping into him there and running a muck like the old Cancun days.

So yeah I am here in London for another 3 weeks and then head back to the USA/Canada to work for ISV again. So if your in the US or Canada stay in touch and hopefully we will cross paths and enjoy a few beers/cocktails. Add me on facebook Mick Boylan

Anyways got to go. Will try and check the site more regularly.

Much Love

Mick

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great news Mick, keep us posted on where you will be! Some of us are meeting up in Las Vegas over labor day weekend, the end of august, if you are in the area!!

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    glad to see everythings alright mick....do check back more often

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good to hear from you again.. Have safe travels!!!

5. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mick my man,good to hear your still going hard these days!!

6. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mick my boy!

Good to see your still going strong and u actually are doing the whole travelling/working thing u wanted to do!

Keep it up!

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome back to the boards to you Mr. Madd Dougg.. You've been hiding from us for a while...

8. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Mick, how've you been?? When do you finally get back home? I still haven't made it to CQ yet!!!! Lazy ass friends of mine, when I do eventually get there I'll let you know what it's like, probably past it's best coz it'll be old news by then, haha. Take care.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ^^^^^^ all 3....yup.....def all 3 :lol: :lol:

10. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Greta I've been AWOL for a while yes, been a little caught up with stuff! But i got some time on my hands for a short perio dof time now! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice