gays in Cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by metboi08, Feb 26, 2009.

1. metboi08

metboi08 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wondering if there will be other gay couples/singles/groups of people March 12-18. Me and my boyfriend are staying at the Golden Parnassus and want to chill with other fun people. Straight people are welcome too! We are 23 and 24 years of age...this will be my sixth time to Cancun, and my bf's first actual vacation!!! We are so excited. Hit us up and let us know what the deal is!

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think most people here are pretty hetero but you are more than welcome to hang out with us.

3. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    there are 3 gay bar/nightclubs in cancun ... cant think of the names right now but i can find them if you want!

4. metboi08

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Hammie, fellow new jerseyian. I think I read that you will be at the Golden Parnassus when I will be there....March 12-18, or somewhere in that timeframe? After being to Cancun 6 times, I know where the gay clubs are; downtown :( It's such a long ride to get there, and plus, my bf is real leery about going out of the hotel zone. It sucks there are no gay places in the zone, but oh well. Thats why I was asking who would be there. If you will be at GP when I will be, let me know!

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey metboi!!!!!

well they opened a brand new gay bar in downtonw called 11:11 and its just AMAZING!!!!!! i went a couple of times when i lived there and totally loved it... its on the same strip as KARAMBA... :D have fun1

6. metboi08

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey mormis, thanks for your reply. I will definitely be checking it out....i mean, hopefully. my boyfriend doesnt really want to leave the hotel zone but i keep telling him we will be FINE. he keeps reading about all this crime going on in mexico. whatever, i wear the pants and we will be there!!!! haha

7. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

metboi08...the crime that is in the news is FAR from Cancun, and what does happen in Cancun "shouldn't" involve you... if you keep your nose clean...literally. I am staying downtown and ecourage everyone to go downtown and get away from the Americanized HZ.

8. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wanna try downtown too this year!!!!! I have never Journeyed to those parts before and would love to check it out!!!!!!!!!!!

9. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I really want to venture outside the hotel zone too. But my boyfriend doesn't want to. Whatever, I'm the one who speaks Spanish, so we are going to! :p

10. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hammie, henry and me are planning a day trip to downtown, wanna join? hahahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice