Gay Nightclubs

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Jeff and Bob in Haverhill, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Jeff and Bob in Haverhill

Jeff and Bob in Haverhill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that you guys that are lucky enough to be in the 82 degree weather of Cancun (just checked it - damn I'm jealous!) can help me out here with some local info. I've looked online, but can't find any recent info on gay bars in Cancun.
    We're coming back on Feb 21st (can't wait to get out of all this SNOW!!!) for 10 days. We are planning on doing 1 clubbing night while we're there as we've done in the past. We've been to Glow and Karamba Bar in Centro. I think Glow has closed. Are there any other places that we should hit? We're looking to drink, dance, and let loose a bit.

Thanks!!

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Jeff,
    You guys are coming a week late, I saw a flyer this morning for a gay cruise on Caribbean Carnaval on Feb. 14. I was excited to see something so "mainstream" for the community here. :)

There is a club called 11:11 on Tulum (I think it's close to Karamba), but I haven't heard any first hand reports. They've got a Hi5 page here....

http://11once.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=278142881

Good luck and have a fantastic trip and night out!

3. Jeff and Bob in Haverhill

Jeff and Bob in Haverhill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks CC! We'll probably check the place out. They do have a web site, but it's having bandwidth issues.

The countdown is on - 21 days till we arrive!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice