Garden Room Verses Tower

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hotandcurvy4u, Nov 10, 2019.

1. hotandcurvy4u

hotandcurvy4u Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    We are planning a trip to Temptations and I have heard that the Garden View rooms beds are very hard and you are away from everything. But I am interested in the Towers Rooms for I heard they are close and you received VIP treatment so you don't have t0 wait in a long line.
    Can someone please give your thoughts.

2. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    The tower is new and is pretty much all the same kind of rooms. All are accessed by elevator. The older garden view rooms are very different from each other. Some close to the action some far far away with many steps. If your like most you will have to experience both to get the real perspective. Study the resort map, guess where you would like to stay and request that in an email to the resort and they have always gave us what we wanted. But now we just choose the tower room in our membership.

3. hotandcurvy4u

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    Thank you

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    What line are you referring to? Check in? Never seen a very long line. Would still choose tower though if the room matters to you. If it doesn’t and $ matters more then garden. Is as simple as that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 2
    We prefer the Garden and Ocean View rooms. The resort is small enough that there is no such thing as being away from everything...except the noise at Bash if you decide to have an early night. In that case the Garden View rooms will be your best bet for quiet. I’ve never had a problem with the beds at all and I’ve spent many nights on them!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    This will be our first stay in the tower, looking forward to it, but we only chose it because it really wasn't that much more when we booked it so why not try it? The ocean views near the Albatros marina are awesome though. I imagine the garden views are just as nice in that area, but we've never stayed in 1.

7. hotandcurvy4u

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    We booked a room in the Tower!!!!

8. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    We purposely chose the Garden View rooms for 10 trips. When we party, we party, but when its time to sleep, the Garden View rooms are very quiet, except for the occasional door slam. The resort is small enough, everything is pretty close.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I booked a Master this time to be pimpin' for Sean's 50th bday, but have always previously stayed in Garden rooms (6 trips). We like the arm of the Relax wing that faces the sexy pool and tower (where Score is), as it is quiet but close to both the main building and the Sexy pool. I stayed in the Chill wing once, and found it to be too far a walk, with lots of tricky up and down ramps and such. At least, tricky for drunk women in high heels. Not that I drink heavily....of course...moderation is the key.....oh hell, I take the 5th. o_O

I've read that the Oceanview rooms in the Chill wing are nice. But you could get a parking lot view if you have a Garden room in the Chill wing in high-occ periods.

If you book a Garden room during a slow period, you might get upgraded for free to an Ocean room. This happened to us in July 2019. Keep in mind that "oceanview" often mean "stand on your balcony and look all the way to the left and you can glimpse the ocean between the buildings", which is the main reason I never book Oceanview at TTR. If you want to be guaranteed an ocean view, book the Tower.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    After renovation, garden view rooms, can be very claustrophobic... ocean view okay, tower, the best! Free entry to sky pool, bigger room, room service included, and noise? Even, going to bed early, no issues...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice