Funcouple's May 17th - 31st Trip Report - pictures added

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by funcouple, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wondeful pics you two!!

Kathy............. WOW, what foxy lady - you look gorgeous!!!! You're not too hard on the eyes either Gary!!!! :wink:

Max
    xxxxx

2. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why thank you so much Max ..... Right back at you girlfriend. And I do agree that Gary is easy on the eyes and if you had been on our trip you could say I would love to see more of you Gary but you have already shown me everything .... LOL.

3. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was so good to finally get to meet you guys, after so long, we had such a great time . Loved your pics . Loved the TR . We want to go in Sept. would love to learn to dive . Can't wait to see your diving pics .

4. funcouple

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me either, the next time we head into town I am going to take the camera with me so that I can get the pictures developed. I have not even seen the pictures. But I think I am going to try to save up for a waterproof camera so that when I go diving I can take lots of pictures. I am so happy that I got my certification. Now I can get my own equipment and everything. It was so good meeting you guys also. Just wish we had been able to spend more time together. Though we did all have a great time in that hot tub. There were enough of us in there at one time.

5. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We noticed some of our pics didn't come out real good so w/that excuse it's time for a new one maybe we can find a waterproof digital camera...

6. crownroyal08

crownroyal08 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there...It was our honor in meeting you two....I hope our paths cross again..

Brian and Patty ( from Detroit)

Drop me an email sometime...I hope things are getting back to normal.

7. funcouple

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was so great meeting the both of you also. You guys are awesome. Just wish we had made it to the lingerie night to see you win the prize .... I have never heard of a guy winning over the ladies before.

8. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

My camera crapped out while there in May, I talked with several people there that had the Olympus Sylus camera. When I got home I bought one...its waterproof, shockproof, freeze proof, and just about everything else. I keep destroying cameras while in Cancun, hopefully this one can withstand it!

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    That camera works great..I had it in May. Took it underwater and actually took afew pics to really see if it works...It does...Haven't try the shock proof or freeze proof yet...LMAO!!! Maybe i'll just hold off on those two... :lol: It was great meeting you both...

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    How ya doing "ICE" I have tried it our around home and the pics are great but the real test will be the sexy pool :shock: :shock:

It was really great meeting you too! Can't wait to do it again next year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice