Fun test are you a Dixie or Yankee??

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by LeahN47, Mar 21, 2005.

1. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm skeered to post this score... :lol: Mine is.......

92% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father? :roll:

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    54 % Dixie!

3. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    77% :roll:

4. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    44% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category I dont know what that means though? Fun quiz!

5. weatherdood

weatherdood Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    43% -- Barely a yankee -- Looks I'm with most of y'all (oops, I mean you all)

6. Trevor-n-Stacey

Trevor-n-Stacey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    63% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!

That really bothers me. Just because I have decent grammar and pronunciation I get graded as a mere 63% country. What does my love for Pantera & country music, topless/doorless/muddy jeeps, guns, Ole Miss, a girl in a Rebel Flag Dress (it's an Ole Miss thing), etc. get me???

Heck, this is a quiz to see how "Dixie" you are. Get me drunk at a footlball game I can sing everyword to the song Dixie, otherwise I only get about half. (it is kind of like loosing your keys when your drunk, you have to get drunk to remember where you put them)

I am seriously insulted. Dori, I hope you will let me near you so some of your Dixie will rub off on me.

Trevor

P.S. No offense meant to you yankees out there. I love yankees, they remind why I love the south. :wink: :wink:

7. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAH @ Trevor!!! Seems like everyone is pretty close to the middle with a few outlyers.

Leah

8. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .S. No offense meant to you yankees out there. I love yankees, they remind why I love the south.

Thems fightin words boy!! :evil:

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure those across the pond are wonderin "what the heck.....arn't they ALL yankees??!!!" LOL!!!

Michelle

10. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess I'm the only REAL Yankee so far:

I got: 37% (Yankee). A definitive Yankee.

Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice