Full body scanners, yes or no?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Bart/Annette, Oct 12, 2010.

1. PiercedVACpl

PiercedVACpl Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was worried about our body piercings but they were not any problem at all.

2. mikel

mikel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally I do not care if someone wants to look at basically an outline of my naked body, more power to them. Some would say that it is an invasion of privacy but hey look at what a lot of people say and or do on the net.

When it comes to the terrorists winning they have basically done that since the Twin Towers, will never be rebuilt how they were.

3. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We went through them on our October trip to Dallas and in these bad times we live in they are a must. It's funny how some countries say they don't need them them attackers use thier countries to travel through. If everyone sang from the same song sheet things would get much better

4. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
  5. poolside128

poolside128 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    More exposed to radiation at high altitudes.

Read about this once and shocked me about the amount of radiation we are exposed to flying. Thinner atmosphere at high altitudes vs. dense atmosphere here on the ground leads to less protection from cosmic radiation. You can do the fine reading but I bet your more exposed from a flight to Cancun then from the body scanner. Moot point to me (denial) with all the chemicals and garbage we put into our bodies. Don't want to end up living in a bubble someday with all the worry. What was It, Red dye #42 used on the M&Ms years ago they found was cancer causing. I go by the, Live Life and try not to worry about what I can't control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice