From TTR to Desire

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by pleighm8, May 31, 2016.

1. pleighm8

pleighm8 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Hey all,

We've been to TTR 3 times and had a blast each time. We loved the party atmosphere, but did find it a bit clique-ish at times. We're not "lifestylers" so to speak, but we are definitely open in the right circumstances. We're hoping to find a more "open" environment to explore with others, but also want a fun place to dance, party, and also relax if we choose to do that instead.

We're just hoping someone out there can kind of let us know what to expect in terms of differences with TTR and the ability to "explore" when we want. The Jacuzzi area and sin rooms sound fun but perhaps a bit intimidating.

Ben and Jamie

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Start with this...
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/des...pearl-vs-ttr-vs-desire-pearl-trip-report.html

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    And specifically around the playroom and jacuzzi being intimidating I think it is likely you are imagining it being way more over the top than it is. The playroom is hidden to the side so you wouldn't even notice it unless you were looking for it. As for the jacuzzi it is more about the party first and then the play happens to the side. All is very respectful, no pressure and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You can just party, be a voyeur, be an exhibitionist or participate with people or person you mesh with. Totally in your hands to decide. It is a wonderful place :)

4. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Kyle is absolutely correct on this one. Couldn't agree more. Unless your looking for the playroom you'd almost never find it. There is no pressure to do anything you don't want to do around the jacuzzi, it really is more about the party and the play is just kind of happening to the side. It may possibly be the best place on earth, just my .02 worth. :)

LT

5. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Couldn't agree more...this place is ridiculawesome... (new word just to describe it! lol)

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    If you had a good time at TTR and you want to explore" but be comfortable at all times, give DRM the shot it deserves. It's great.

7. sexxy_fun

sexxy_fun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    I was wondering the same. My husband and I want to check out Desire next time for sure!

8. Paulo & Ann

Paulo & Ann Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    With Temptation being closed I'm pretty sure we'll give Desire a try this winter. I'm glad to hear other peoples reservations, because it eases some of mine. If it's even half as "Rediculawesome" as TTR I'm sure we'll have a blast. LOL!

9. hockeylondon

hockeylondon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    My husband and I love Desire. We went there a couple years ago when I went to teach fitness there. We are not in the LS but are open to the right circumstances. We LOVED LOVED LOVED it there. It was hard to explain to anyone else. You just can't explain how awesome it is. We met some people there the first year that we vacationed with in future years. They have become great friends of ours! We love this place.

We are trying TTR for the first time in 1 week and are nervous....nervous about what to expect. We feel like Desire is our HOME away from home.

Desire is a great place to do whatever you want. Private, open and comfortable. But be prepared to see anything. That's all I'm gonna say xo

10. ned&k8

ned&k8 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are trying Desire RM in January. Hope it is all we hear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice