Friday's "Temptation Night"

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by benanddeanna23, Jan 13, 2009.

1. benanddeanna23

benanddeanna23 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0
    We're trying to decide whether or not to stay Friday night. Does anyone know about this Temptation Night?

Thanks!
    Dee

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We were there on Friday Jan 2nd, and I believe there were dancers in Nice Shoes. Pretty good show considering I was sitting about 3' from the stripper pole one of the dancers was using.

Lots of people go on Sergio's Friday night Booze Cruise that ends up at Carlos and Charlies. Wild Tequila Volleyball is one of the highlights of most Fridays.

3. Nalisa

Nalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    In our opinion Friday is one of the best nights. We will be going on our 4th Friday night Boooze cruise with Sergio next week

4. TommyandJalaine

TommyandJalaine Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going to do the friday night booze cruise also. It will be our first time. What can we expect?

5. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Two hour boat cruise in the lagoon with Sergio as the guide, DJ, etc. Drinking, dancing, and a contest or two. Buffet dinner followed more drinking, dancing, table dancing, etc.

Is normally a pretty good time. How mild or how wild is completely dependent on the crowd on the boat. I have heard rumors about some "Mile High Club" activities on the top deck of the boat :) :)

6. Nalisa

Nalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    We have always had a blast...although, I recommend that you stay on the lower deck until you hit the lagoon...the bridge is very low!!
    Each time we have gone we have had a blast--it's kind of a cocktail hour before dinner....with lots of dancing!
    See you in a week!
    Nalisa

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    That's usually just us May folks having a good time. :wink:

Jamie

8. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie, that just cracked me up..........Michelle and I did have a great time !! even with my "stalker"....LMAO...

9. TnA

TnA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Question...If we get there on a Friday afternoon, can we still sign up for the booze cruise that late or does it fill up early in the day? We didn't go last year and heard we missed a great time.

10. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last year we arrived kind of late, I think we got to the resort at about noonish on Friday. As soon as we checked in I went right to Sergio, he told me it was sold out.....but we just sweet talked him, and he let us on. But it was VERY crowded on the boat, couple times thought it was listing a bit to much..... :roll:

I dont know of any way to make reservations without being there, unless you contact someone here on the board to get you in and pay them when you arrive...??

we wont be there on a Friday this year, am hoping to FINALLY get to go on one of Steve's famous cruises......been at the resort 10 times and always miss him by a day or two...*sniff*

edited to add, we went in May last year, lots of repeaters that time of year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice