Friday is here (in Melbourne at least)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AussieBabe, May 10, 2007.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, just thought I'd post to let you all know that it's now officially Friday here for me, just one more day of work to go!!! Not long to go now :D

2. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dude someone remind me never to fly to australia the time difference thing would send me insane! id be so confused

3. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    happy friday to you.....but see, your monday will start before ours...tee hee

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Damn..................... Id give anything to be there now! Espcially so i could be a "Motor Boating some of a bitch!!" muhahahahaaha

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the toilet water difference is worse.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No fair!!! It's only thursday morning!! ha ha

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    True, but many people will already be drunk here celebrating Friday night around the time your Friday is just beginning. Can't cling on to Sunday nights forever :D

The time difference isn't too bad, just like let lag anywhere, after about 2 or 3 days it feels normal. Although working out the time opposite to how I normally would was confusing, when I went away last year I kept my phone on home time so knew I wouldn't be waking people up and also what numbers to call when (work, home etc).

They don't really swirl either way here really, just empties straight down. That gravity theory has been proven wrong anyway, every country varies and it's not dependent on loction (although technically it does go the other way here :p ) Speaking of toilets, the toilets there are sub par to ours my sister and I clogged ours all the time last year, don't even know how, shocking made toilets!!!

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

[media=youtube]d5-G6DouKzc[/media]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha love it...

Well we have all seen that episode on the Simpsons right??? ha ha

10. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahahaha, love it, see I told you all!!!!! Thanks for that :lol: made my night

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice