Free Nights From Vip Program

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jerseycouple38, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Jerseycouple38

Jerseycouple38 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    Thanks everyone! I called today and while most rooms are sold out for the dates I need I was able to upgrade to the bash tower for $150 a night, thankfully I didn’t wait until September when all the rooms would have been sold out.

I appreciate all the help and info, you’re wonderful!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Not really, not when it comes to our Premier membership. I just likely paid quite a bit more and got extra stuff included.

Last time when we got our upgrade to the Penthouse, we checked in about midday. They told us they had two other Master suite bookings arriving later that day and one Penthouse available. They were going to offer the upgrade to the other two arrivals also, but since we were first to check in we had first refusal. That's why I couldn't get their initial price down very much :)

Same here, we usually go for my birthday at that time of year. But will give it a miss this year. Due to the takeover we won't be able to get a MasterSuite or any type of Tower Room.

A lot of people are not happy about the takeovers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice