Free Massage!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunNurse, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We at the office of American Smile :D know that nobody likes to go to the dentist. Nobody knows this better than Dr. Maurico Grassi. This month, he is offering a free 1 hour massage with our massage therapist at American Smile's office to all patients that come into the clinic for dental work. Now is the time to have that cleaning, exam and x-rays that you have been putting off. Dr. Grassi is also fluent in English, Italian and French. Our prices for services are local prices. We are trying to establish the same reputation here that we had in New York...a family oriented office where our patients care and comfort are our primary concerns. We have had a few people from Cancuncare that have visited with Dr. Grassi and all were very happy with the services provided.
    We are located at SM 25, across from Market 28. The telephone numbers are 887-4521 or 998 154-5255. Make an appointment and take care of yourself....in more ways than one! Your good health depends on it! :D

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dr. Grassi is my dentist and he's excellent. I had several dentists tell me I would need a crown on one tooth, but Mauricio was able to fix that tooth without a crown. I may need the crown later, but for now all is good. I was very impressed.

3. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    By coincidence, Vero and I both had cleanings with Dr. Grassi today. He is terrific.

4. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OH I have to go back to get a mouth guard .... I could use a free massage!

5. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wonder if the massage would be compelling enough to get Canuck to the dentist! ;)

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL Gabacha! I caved in and went to see Dr. Mauricio a few months ago, he was wonderful. The massage is almost tempting enough to go again, heehee.....I said "almost". :D

7. CancunNurse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I can tell you Canuck, Lupita, the massage therapist is absolutely worth another dental visit. I started seeing her 10 years ago when I got here. She worked for someone else and when she left that job, I was fortunate enough to have her come to American Smile. I haven't seen a chiropracter since she started to work on me because she really keeps my body aligned (if she only knew how to massage pounds away!). You did well with Dr. Mauricio! Nothing to be afraid of now! :D

8. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Massage might not get rid of fat but it DOES get rid of cellulite! Back when I was rich I used to get a massage every 3 weeks and didn't have any cellulite even though I weighed the same as I do now.

9. winddancer

winddancer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dentista

Do you have prophy jets?

10. CancunNurse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dentist

Sorry Winddancer. We clean teeth using an ultrasonic cleaner and then the teeth are polished. We don't have prophy jets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice