Four Single Guys In April Is This The Right Place??????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dpl09, Feb 13, 2009.

1. dpl09

dpl09 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My 3 friends and i are looking to get away from the cold and visit cancun in april. I was wonderin if this is the right place for 4 single guys age 22-25.... :?: :?:

2. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you're looking for FUN, food, lots to drink then yes.

If you're looking for a lot of single women, likely not, although there are some, during the week we were there the single men far, far, far outnumbered the single women from what we could see.

If you are hoping to pick up women in the Cancun clubs and bring them back to your room you can pretty much forget it unless you want to pay around $100 US (not sure of exact amount) for an overnight guest.

3. missycat

missycat Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let's not scare the single people off. I was there last April and there were lots of single women and men. The age group was a lot younger than the previous time I was there -- lots of 20-somethings. It looks like they are trying to change their image and cater to a younger single crowd. Trip Advisor also changed their rating giving the "young singles" category the highest rating.

4. babymoon38

babymoon38 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being a single woman at the time - I was there last September for Labor Day, with a large group of people. (And about 40 of us will be there 4/30-5/5 this year). Granted that I was with a lot of couples, but there were plenty of single men and women there. Just try being a single woman there, you would be amazed how many more you will meet.

I've highly promoted this resort to the single crowd. I was there and roomed alone and never once felt out of place or alone. The staff is great, the food is awesome and the Sexy Pool is always the place to be!!

When people go in large groups like we do, there are always single gals and guys in the groups. I have no doubt you will find plenty of both on your trip. Have a drink, relax and talk to people...you will love it!

Smiles,
    Kancun Kimmie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice