((((Forumers I met 2007))))) 40+ pics

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Mar 28, 2007.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I planned on doing the Oasis thing one day, full force...
    but it wasn't meant to be.

I do look forward to actually meeting the one and only Legend, beads and all, some day.

Excellent work, KP. It can't be easy sorting all those pics with the number of people you come in contact with down in Cancun.

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DConCT- Thanks....for the credit, I will be back in the Cuneeeeeeee in June, its never to late to book for a summer trip! I also just peeped your photos spread and it looks good, exspecially the Fletch shout outs and the time you take on naming all your photos, something I would never have time for

3. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha that was the first day. i was shit faced in those pictures. that and i hadn't slept in a good 30 hours.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks KP...Glad someone could answer hee hee

Too bad we didn't get a a chance to meet the legendary KP, but there is always next year right?? :lol: :lol:

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont think so, I turned my papers in for Spring Break I might be around for Summer though.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are retiring froM Spring Break???

Yeah I think I may have to hang up the beads as well, well so-to-speak..

7. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I think so, its getting old and Im getting older....I need to start thinking about investing opportunitys, Im not saying anyones too old for spring break, because I had 80year olds I hung out with at the Oasis. Im just looking for other opportunitys that come to my plate

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No I know I hear ya..For sure..That is kinda was htis was supposed to be my last year...Real Estate is coming up in the future for me..So money should be allocated there, and not Spring Break I guess

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice