For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    You can try to ask Steve if he can shink it or send him one that is smaller..You can PM him and ask...He owns the site... As for trying the topless move...LOL... Just keep your top on and feel it out...Like i said..No one is going to pressure you...You will get support either way... I know several girls who kept there top on for the first day and went free the next..And went topless the rest of the week...But it's all about how you feel... :D

2. angieinhongkong

angieinhongkong Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So if try with sexy bikini first. Any suggestion for the place to order? For the ladies who do topless, where do they put the top (I meant before they go topless, I think they will have top first to some place before take it off)? Sorry for silly questions. Have another one: I thought no camera is allow but lots of people can take photos ????

3. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    If your going to go with the bikini..It would depend on what kind you like...lol... Most of the ladies that do go topless..Wear the top down to the pool. Some wear small cover ups...You can not go topless when you go to eat...lol...As far as camera...I heard something like that about the cameras not allowed...But when i was there in May...Everyone had cameras...

4. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are worrying too much Angie. If you aren't comfortable being topless then leave it on. You will know if the time is right to remove it. You won't be looked any different top or no top. I take a small pool bag to the pool for camera, suntan lotion, sunglasses, small amount of money for tipping, lip balm etc. & put my top in there if I decide to take it off. I wear a coverup to the pool also for when we eat lunch. :)

Lori

5. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Return to Tempt

Man all this talk about woman and sun is making me wanna book before november, this place is worse then a drug, one trip 5 years ago or so has turned into an every year trip and now twice this year.... oh dont know how much more my liver can take ha ha ha

6. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thought I'd stop lurking and check in - I've been up to my eyeballs with work lately - three international trips in four weeks, plus a bunch of domestic stuff and ... well anyway.

We're headed to Cancun in another week and a half - I can't wait. We extended our trip a bit too - we've got five nights at the Temptations, then we're leaving from there and headed down to the Aventura Spa for another four nights - 9 nights away - I can hardly believe it!

I know it's been 4 weeks since my last post - or more, I think, thought I'd update you on my "topless journey" ... since there's a new person getting started.

Since my first post, I ...

... sort of discovered that perhaps I've been overlooking a key element of my physique from a fashion perspective
    ... have been TITillating my husband as a result with some new clothes I've bought
    ... on a business trip to Spain, I actually did it by myself, went topless on the beach, and look, the world didn't end!

Those are the things you know about ... but wait there's more ...

... have been tanning topless in my backyard since then. My husband is going bonkers with the new look
    ... we went boating with friends on Lake Powell 2 weekends ago. We got to talking about our vacation plans and the other wife on the boat and I decided to shock our husbands and lay out topless on the swim platform
    ... and several more incidents I won't bore you with.

Suffice to say, I've gotten over my phobia ...

Hope you all are doing good. Probably won't hear from me until after my cancun trip.

See ya!

NNTS

7. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Naomi! Glad you are doing well and on your way to Cancun soon!!!! I wish I was heading down soon also!

Angie, dont worry there will be no pressure to do what you dont feel comfortable with. Go and have fun. If you go topless great. If not great too! :D

8. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Naomi...Glad to hear you are free now per say...LOL... Hope you have a great time on your trip... :D

9. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    My husband bought me a G-string right before we left from Ujena.com I finally got into it day 5 or 6 and just put my top with our towels when I finally got the nerve to go topless. As far as pics we didn't have anyone take pics in the pool and if anyone took crazy pics it was generally just the crowd of friends we made and we were ok with that because we all agreed we could post pics but wouldn't post any complete nudity. No boob ect on the posted pics for privacy of the person. There was 1 guy that came over taking pics at the bar that wasn't with our group but it may have been because he seen what a great time our group was having. He only took 1 pic & didn't come back. Go and do what seems comfortable to you. Nobody will care if you take your top off or leave it on. Ok the guys may disagree with that but they won't gawk and be jerks or anything. I really didn't feel uncomfortable once I got my top off it was just the dreaded part of taking it off the first time. Have a wonderful trip.

10. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Angie...In reading some of the posts by other ladies from this forum...Some of the sites that they post for bikinis are " Wicked Weasel.com "...Malibu Strings.com... These may be able to help you in your search...Plus you can maybe find one at your local store... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice