For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    When the story is good we never leave and betwen you and Angi... well we're kind of stuck these days. :wink:

Jamie

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HA HA HA...you NEED to know about our Sagas! :p

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    LOL..not to be stupid..But what is SAGAS... :-|

4. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    More than one SAGA :p

5. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Quick post before I get into packing for 3 more days of travel (at least it's USA this time. Ick, I hate business travel).

Thanks for all the kinds thoughts, encouragements, "go girls", etc. from everyone. It's such a nice thing to come to this board - I obviously see what brings you here and why. I'm a bit surprised that there aren't disagreements that you see on other forums, but glad there aren't either.

This weekend, we had a quick whirlwind trip to Las Vegas to see some family - just my hubby and me - my mom stayed with my kids. Gave my husband more time to marvel over the new me, which was fun. :lol:

In terms of coming out of my shell, it's funny, I guess I never thought I was in one - it's more instead just shifting my orientation in terms of what I think is attractive about me, what I choose to emphasize in clothes, etc. Since I was blessed with a smaller lower half, and average/proportional upper "parts", I just focused on that when I dressed - and my selection of lower-rise jeans (I am still a mom, you know), shorter skirts and dresses, shoes, etc. in my closet sort of bears the evidence of that. It's not that I was terribly modest about my boobs, it's just that I never really "sexed 'em up" ... and what's weird is that in the process of NOT sexing them up (as in, going topless as if it's what I've always done, in a place where it's no big deal), I learned that hey, that's a good thing to emphasize on this 'ol bod of mine.

Anyway, sorry to be waxing philosophical on your Sunday night, but anyway, I wanted to share my thoughts and help you understand what's with me, and about me. We are so looking forward to our trip, to meeting people there, etc. The next several weeks are going to be just nuts for us, so if you don't see me much, don't think I don't exist.

Anyway ... see you all probably later this week or so.

N

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    N...

Know about the traveling. Several of us here have the same problem. :D But it gets us interesting vacations so we go with the flow.

Thanks for sharing that you really didn't live in a shell just had another piece of the package that needed to be explored more closely. When you get to Temptations you'll hear an expression that we all use. "Nice Shoes"

It has nothing to do with your footwear at the time. It does have everything to do with what makes you sexy. Your blessed smaller lower half and/or your average/proportional upper "parts". It also has a little to do with your attitude and how you look at yourself. So on behalf of all the Repeaters here may I be the first to say… Nice Shoes…… :cool:

Look forward to seeing you sometime in the future at Temptations. Until then we’ll have to settle of your trip report on how much fun you had and your pictures so that we can vicariously visit TTR though your experiences. :wink:

Jamie

7. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Well said..Jamie...That's why your the " MAN "... :D Until we meet again !!

8. angieinhongkong

angieinhongkong Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm an exchange student and I've just moved to the States from China. My classmate booked the resort and we're (totally 4 girls) planning to go in mid-Sept. 08. I have same concern that Naomi had. Never been topless and I'm a very conservative Chinese . My girlfriends keep telling me don't worry about the topless and it's up to me if I go topless or not. I browsed through quite a lot of the photos throughout the forum and I can hardly find topless Asian or even an Asian. Can anyone tell me if there is any topless Asian around the pool? Just want to prepare for the worst that I really need to due to peer pressure. Another concern that I have is: will size matter? Mine definitely is not a "D" or "C". I guess mine is "B" the max. Not too small that I can have a hair cut and pretend I'm a boy.

angie

9. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Angie....Yes ..i did see a few Asian girls in May when i was down there..Yes they were topless..This doesn't mean you have to go topless... :D ..That is totally up to you and ONLY you...There are girls topless and there are girls with tops on...No one cares..JUst as long as your having fun... :D ...This resot is a great place...You'll meet so many people here...Everyone is friendly....As for size...It doesn't matter, seroiusly..There are all shapes and size..If you don't believe me...lol...And you probably don't..LOL..And it is no big deal...All the females on here will tell you the same thing that i just told you...Everyone on this forum are friends of Temptation and will offer any support you need..Ask anything and everything you want to know...And you WILL get help...lol... Bottom line Angie....HAVE FUN....and take some pics so you can show us all of the fun you had...LOL... :lol:

10. angieinhongkong

angieinhongkong Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks and actually, I would like to give it a try even I know I may end up still have my top on. Still struggling.

Actually, I have one more question. Just don't know why all of you guy's photo are small. How can I shrink mine so that mine won't be that big?

Angie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice