For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Aw Jamie, you know I wouldn't want to insult you! I"m just implying that well, you're an entertaining son-of-a-gun ...

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    You mean like... "Boy, you just ain't right...." :roll:

Well... OK I admit that.... fun part is I'm the same in person as on here so what you see is what you get. :wink:

For your repeat trip, and we know you will have one, you'll have to try for our May Repeater's Reunion. :D

Jamie

3. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Gotta say you're right Jamie, she'll have a run back. We're planning our "round 2" for Sept/Oct timeframe.

4. NeedTheSunNow!

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well, I'm back from my business travel and you all are going to be so proud of me! Here's the deal - I work for a big company (I'm not saying which, sorry folks) and work in Human Resources - I had to go to one of our facilities in Europe for two days of meetings - I flew out Sunday afternoon, landing Monday morning - was in Spain on this trip - we landed in Madrid then took a regional jet to Barcelona and then the meeting was in Barcelona on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning through early afternoon. After that I was free and on my own in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Well, long story short, I wasn't planning to do this, but instead of hitting the shops and such in Barcelona, I went to the beach by myself. And there, well, ladies and gents, I cured my topless phobia. I was all by myself, there were dozens of other people around and a solid 30% of them were topless, and I joined in.

And you know what? The world didn't stop spinning. And I loved it. And I got nice color on my boobs to boot. It was so relaxing.

Now obviously, the environment at the resort is different, but I think I can do this now!

Sorry, Jamie, no pictures! :)

5. JofAZ

JofAZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Need the Sun ~ Good for you! It real iisn't as big of deal as it seems, I think a lot of it is just that we don't see it quite the same as other parts of the world. The crowd you are around makes a huge difference also.

Jamie, is correct he is no different here in Cancun or anywhere else. Although other people haven't come across the same in person as they have on here :?

Have a great trip!
    John

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont think it will be much different in atmosphere than at that beach. Only maybe more fun! :p

Actually I thought the world would stop spining and my mans head would START spinning when I took my top off the first time! I was amazed that only G's head started spinning! :p I stopped that soon too. Made him stuff it! :p

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Dang... well at least we were able to get you over the hump and your TTR trip will be much easier.

Did you tell you hubby that you went topless in a strange country without him? :roll:

After the new top, your trip to Spain, he's got to be wondering what kind of a wild women he let loose with a simple suprise trip to Cancun. Got to know he's got to be loving every minute of it. :D He's kicking himself that he didn't make these reservations years ago.

Good for you girl. :wink:

Jamie

8. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great going..NeedTheSun Now....lol.... Now your set to have tons of FUN...Enjoy yourself... :lol:

9. NeedTheSunNow!

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks kind sir! :)

LOL - he doesn't know about what I did in Barcelona yet. Although I think he might discover the results tonight! LOL :)

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice