For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dan,
    Never got the PM, but if it's you topless, sporting a garbage bag on your leg.....I've got that one.
    Marsh

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    You go girl...Sounds like a great plan... :flash: :daveandmo: Have fun... :lol:

3. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have always liked to tan with as little on as possible and then hubby and I moved on to an acerage where I tan in the nude all the time. So when it came to choosing the resort I was the one pushing for a topless resort so that I would not have to ruin my tan. So for me it was not much of an issue. I decided if I can do it at home I can do it here also. So I walked out to a chair. Sat down removed my top applied lots of lotion and laid in the sun and enjoyed. It felt so natural and free and I loved it.

I will just say if you want to just go for it. And if it is not for you than don't. Either way you will have a wonderful vacation just being there.

4. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess the PM feature lost the attachment. Yes, it was of me topless, but I wasn't sporting a garbage bag in this one... I was sporting the CancunCare thong :chuck:

If you still have the pic with my "water cast", please email it to me. Between system upgrades and tossing stuff for the move, I think I've lost most of those.

5. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just a suggestion, but if possible, go topless at home as much as you can. That way you get used to the feeling of not having anything on your top and then if you do decided to go topless at the resort it is not such a strange sensation.

6. hotrockers

hotrockers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Topless

With no false boobs to boost my confidence I went topless 1st day there. Yes it may seem a bit weird at first but liberating is more like it. No one cares and really most ladies are topless. so wearing a top is more odd. Do try to break the poor pups in a little before on a sun bed or they definately will burn! (plus white boobs are not very pretty) Added bonus is no strap marks when you do decide to put clothes on! Anyway no one really KNOWS you so with so many to look at yours wont be the only ones! Get them out and let everyone enjoy!
    Have fun and you will from Angie ( the shy! brit)

7. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Going to this resort was my idea and well Rob just went along with it...why would any guy say no to his wife when she suggests going to a topless resort?

I was also not that well endowed but the top came off within minutes of sitting around the sexy pool. It was so very liberating. I tan the twins before going so when they are out in the open they're not so glaringly white and are not prone to sunburn.

I say go for it!

Diana

8. WeeDave and LisaNI

WeeDave and LisaNI Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Folks

now for my 2pence worth, as you can see we are from the UK and it's not a big issue for us. i have been going topless in Europe for year's.

Imagine my horror in arriving in Mexico for the first time 8 years ago to find it that going topless at the pool was not the done thing. So the wee man and me head down to the beach so I could go topless - 10 minutes later we look round and a lot of men from the pool have now decided to look out at the sea ...........

:? It made me feel very uncomfortable and only managed to go topless a few more times on that holiday.

That's how we ended up going to TTR for the last 3 years in a row and hoping to make it a 4th time in September this year - So I could get the twins out and let them feel the fresh warm air and they love it

:lol:

As for the sun cream I normally use the same factor all over, and haven't managed to burn anything yet (thank goodnesss) davy even offers to apply the lotion :wink:

Just let them out in the fresh air and enjoy yourselves and you will have them out again when you return to TTR - once is never enough of this place.

Lisa and the wee man

9. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Lisa, your post cracks me up! And Angie, thanks - your posts Rock. Robin, I appreciate how confident you are, but damn looking at your pictures, I can see why you are! Umm, I guess "Nice Shoes" is in order ...

But thinking about this entire thing, especially with Lisa's comments about growing up in Europe is also intriguing - from the time you're like 6 years old in the USA as a little girl, you're trained to make sure those nipples remain covered. Then when you're a teen and the boobies arrive, you spend your time juggling how to make them look good at the same time covered up. God, I remember one time at the public pool when I was like 13 or 14, and I went off the diving board and came up out of the water and my top had popped up over my booblets (I was a late bloomer) - boy I thought I was going to die - and of course, not a single BOY said a thing - a life guard rushed over and said "honey, your top" ... maybe that's what's imprinted on me. I was horrified that someone somehow saw my little white mosquito bites! My MOM hadn't even seen 'em!

OK, off the psych couch now, onto "life at the resort" again. OK, so I just had 24 hours of business travel, and now I'm back into it today thinking about my vacation. More questions about the topless thing for you (if you girls think I'm obsessing about this on this board, you should hear the crap running around my head right now). OK, I have steeled up and decided the topless thing is for me. It's funny, I've just never been much for showing my cleavage, my boobs, whatever, in my clothes - I have a flat tummy, and dare I say it, a nice butt and nice legs, so I've been more about dressing for everything below the rib cage, not on it. My boobs are just average for my frame - nothing spectacular. They were bigger before my kids, and now they are just average - they make me look proportional, and that's about it. Anyway, while on my trip, I hit a Victoria's Secret store and bought a new push up bra and a sexy "cleavage" top - I put it on in my hotel room on Weds night, and VA-VA-VOOM, who the hell is that chick in the mirror? Seriously, why did I not discover this before? So, I'm surprising my husband with this tonight - we're going out to dinner. Here's what I bought, if you're interested: Victoria Secret
    I'm hoping that'll knock his socks off (and me onto my back! LOL).

Geeze that was random. OK, back on topic (guess I had too much caffiene today - my ADD is cutting in something fierce). So, the question du jour (and I'm sure there are a million answers) is what's the custom/rule about once the top is off. Does it ever go back on during the day? I've looked at a lot of the pictures online, and I don't see all that many topless women - are they putting their tops on for the pictures? Also, at the pool bar and swim up bar - do you just hop out of the pool, stroll over there with your boobs out and get a cocktail? I'm sure the answer is yes, but .. wow. I've sort of worked out the whole laying on the lounger with my top off in the sunshine, and bobbing around in the pool with a cocktail topless thing (and damn, that part sounds fantastic, actually), but like basics - do you go to the bathroom topless? What about lunch? Are there a bunch of topless women having lunch in the restaurant? What about vacation pictures? Do you any of you let your husband/friends take your picture topless? I guess its an occupational hazard of the resort that you might wind up randomly in someone else's photos, and I'll have to deal with that, but do you pose for vacation pics? Also, I have two girls at home - one is 13 (and damn it, she is NOT a late bloomer, and she HAS discovered the power of cleavage - but that's a conversation for another day), and the other is 11 (and she's headed that way too!) - how do I explain to them that despite mom bitching at them showing too much boob all the time when they dress, that suddenly mom's boobs don't have tanlines anymore?

I think RobnStew said "you're overthinking this" to me - and no, I didn't take that negatively - you were entirely right. But, not having been there, there is a lot to think about.

Anyway, now that I've mentally committed to this concept, now I need to understand the ramifications! LOL

Thanks for being my therapist's couch. I'll work through my boobaphobia with all of you girls. And you goofy guys who insist on participating in this chat (no, it's OK, it's just funny. My husband would shoot himself rather than read this).

Naomi Needs The Sun

10. NOLAFUNCPL

NOLAFUNCPL Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Naomi, you will be fine! Once you get there you will know what I mean. I was reluctant at first, but once I did it was like I had the top off all along and no one cared either way. I did put it on to walk around the restaurants and back to the room. I just felt more comfortable that way. Whatever works for you, you will know when you get there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice