For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have visited Temptations twice the first time we went I was pretty nervous about going topless, but kept thinking "I don't want to get home and be sorry that I didn't at least try it." We went with another couple and she and I discussed it a few times, she seemed more worried about it than I was, which was totally ridiculous, cause she is in WAY better shape than I am!
    Anyways, on our first full day there, I was sunbathing face down and untied my top, pretty soon I just got in the water and felt a little self concious at first, but got over it. Within a half hour my friend joined me and we were both topless for most of the trip after that.
    This past April, the 4 of us went again, and took another couple with us as well. She was not sure she'd go topless, but I believe on Steve's booze cruise, someone untied her top, and she went without, after that she was comfortable at the pool going topless too. She was not sure about it before we left, and when we talked about it, I would tell her, "it's really no big deal, whether you do or don't" I knew from my own experience that until you see for yourself that it really IS no big deal, it's hard to understand that just from someone else's description.
    I always get a sunbed tan on my whole naked body before we go and then use sunscreen in Mexico. You will definately need it in August!
    I am like others who have stated, it's nice not to have any tan lines, and wherever we vacation now, it has to be topless. Except, of course when we take our teenage boys with us. I wouldn't want to gross them out, or scar them for life or anything!

2. k4110

k4110 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I too was a bit apprehensive going into it the first time. My hubby really wanted me to, but was completely convinced I was too much of a prude to actually do it (people I know on this board will be laughing at this point). Anyway, a couple of hours at the Sexy pool on the first day, hubby goes to the bar for a drink. I'm sitting next to some guys from Canada, just chatting. I say, "I think I should get my top off, suprise the sh*t out of him". The guys say "go for it, nobody really cares and it will make him happy, start the vacation off right". The look on hubby face was priceless as he carried those drinks back to me!!! That was two trips ago. Could not pay me enough to actually wear one again, feels way to good to be free!!! Like others have said, go tanning prior and use sunscreen, you'll be fine. I think the bigger issue here is, better figure out now how you can get back as often as possible, IT'S HIGHLY ADDICTING!!!!!! You will have a blast regardless, do what you feel comfortable with. We will be heading down in December for third time. Welcome to the board.
    Kathy

3. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Wow - I guess you have become comfortable with it!

On the pre-tanning thing, that makes sense - guess I just didn't think of it. I have big concerns over the safety of tanning beds though, so gotta figure out the "natural" thing that RobnStew suggested. Our back yard actually has one super-secluded spot - on top of the cover of the hot tub. Never thought about being in there in the daytime because the sun is so damn intense here - guess I'll surprise my hubby with getting a tan "there". That'll obviously clue him in on the intent for the resort of course. We have a gazebo-like structure around it, but roofless, as we're in Arizona, as we like to see the stars (we're in the Tucson area). Guess that would be a good place to go get some sunshine.

OK, here's my throwdown! You've all made me feel pretty good and actually pretty pumped about this. What the hell, it's going to be fun. Here's my plan - I'm going to just go for the "shock the hubby" factor, and our first day there, I'm just going to slather up with sunscreen in the room, like we always do, then put on just the bottom, put the top of my suit into the bag, and look at my husband and say "OK, ready to go!" When his eyes get back into his skull, I'll slip on my cover up and we'll head down. That way, if I want to get in the sun, well, I've got no choice - I don't have the top on! LOL

Don't I talk a good game today? We'll see how I feel in 7 weeks yet.

Thanks for the info everyone. Keep the comments coming!

4. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's actually a pretty good plan! Let us know if you do it!

5. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    That's the spirit!

6. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great idea.

7. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Robin I am pretty sure it is the fact that we "know" Carrie and F personally. While I have known Carrie for YEARS and she has seen enough of me naked (Ok Drunken night in Vegas...well it was actually the next afternoon at that point! :shock: I dont think we have enough time here! :lol: ) that it wouldnt be an issue with me or her. The boys tho have only been around for the last couple years. How many of your friends men have seen you without clothes on? It just doesnt happen in the day to day ya know? Actually Carrie and I took our kids to a waterpark hotel last weekend and her man showed up there to visit a bit. I wasnt sure how uncomfortable I would be seeing him again later either. Really we dont all spend too much time as a group together so I had no idea it would be this soon either...thought maybe the image would be unburned from his mind by the next time I saw him! :p It was more ok than I thought really. In the end I am glad that I got to know him better and my man and him get along so well. I actually am fine going topless next year if they come along again.

8. NOLAFUNCPL

NOLAFUNCPL Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last year was our first trip and the top did come off the first day. I felt weirder about it than anyone else did- till the drinks kicked in than what the hell! I would recommend lotion however, as I did get burned once and it wasn't fun. Can I say peeling nipples!!!

9. jrose52

jrose52 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    topless

I have no problem taking my top off :D

Jeramie. :cool:

10. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Naomi your plan sounds great! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice