For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I always fake bake before we go and use plenty of sunscreen while we are in Mx. If you burn em your nipples will burn too and even though it has not happened to me it sounds awful painful!! Even with sunscreen you will tan so do not skimp on it while you are there. I go from SPF 30 the first couple of days progressively down to SPF 8, but make sure to apply it first thing in the morning and a couple of times during the day....no way I want to spend my vacation miserable from a burn.

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Nah... Marsh was looking for Naomi.. :wink: But it's OK Naomi, he's not much of a pervert. :D

Honestly, about half the women there wear their tops and half don't.

Since they raised the age from 18 to 21 you don't hear a chant of "Take it Off! Take it Off!" around the pool anymore. :roll:

But lots of women slip the top off without any fanfare and everyone sort of takes it in stride. We guys promise not to stare too much and control the drool if we can. :cool:

Know that we husbands appreciate it and know that it has to be an individual decision in order for the lady to be comfortable. So relax and if it happens, it happens. :D

As for the burn issue, I'm sure that you will have more than enough volunteers available to check on you and re-apply the sun screen if they detect any rapid coloring. :wink:

Jamie

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :flash: :bigwave: LMAO!! Just play Naomi... :lol:

4. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our first trip together I was so afraid and I kept asking Ron if I should or if I shouldn't and he finally said, "leave it on or take it off, I don't give a crap, but quit talking about it!" Someone else (a woman we met there) took it off so we could take topless pictures...I haven't put it back on yet. Now I just walk up to the pool and untie my top like I own the joint!

As far as burning goes, like Catrina I go to the tanning salon and tan really well before I go. We use spray on SPF 15 once in the morning and I'm good for the day since the pool bar is covered...lmao.

Have a blast and don't forget to bring a hat since the top of your head is likely to get more burnt then your breast.

Talina :lol:

5. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To be honest my first time topless was for a game. I also didnt think it applied to me when I read it was top optional. I have always had body image issues and I didnt see myself taking off my top. Top that with a pretty conservative boyfriend he feels they are "his" and noone else needs to see them. Yeah I didnt imagine getting topless. So the first day at the pool last year I tried to volunteer my bf for the wacky dart game and they told me I "had to" play too. So bf's first miss of the board he ends up loosing his trunks in the pool and while he was changing into his sexy thong they gave him to wear I lost also and was told to loose the top. Next thing you know...he is out of the pool checking with eyes all wide... :shock: ! Of course not as wide as mine when I saw how poorly this thong fit! :lol: Still on that trip I only ever took my top off again to flash him for a photo or two.

Flash forward to this year. My BFF and her man are attending half of the trip with us. So I ask my sweetie what he will do if my bff gets topless. He told me he didnt care but wanted to know if I planned on getting topless in front of her man. He has a slight jealous streak and made it pretty clear he wasnt really comfortable with me being topless for sure on the days there were there. My bff is usually more shy and I never thought she would go topless even when talking about it with her. I didnt plan on it. Really esp in front of her bf. :shock: Well he must have encouraged her because on the second day there she was in the jacuzzi topless and encouraging me to be too. Eventually he and I agreeed as long as he was next to me he would feel comfortable. I am more outgoing than he is so I try to tame myself to make him feel comfortable, I dont want to ruin our relationship over silly things like this really. So it began.... :p I went topless several times this trip. I think he is actually comfortable with it and hell lost 30 pounds since last Sept so I couldnt be prouder of the way I look at this point.

Am I the only one that has a man who isnt (maybe wasnt at this point) completely comfortable with it? I obviously CAN make my own choice but he certainly has prefrences on this type of thing and I do consider them.

I think as soon as you see your first lady as old or older than your Mom topless you will feel more comfy. Woman of all shapes, sizes, ages and whatnot all go topless there. Plenty dont. Seems like your hubby is testing the waters on how you feel about it to let you know he would like it. I say go for it.

As for burning...I too get a good fake and bake base tan before I go as NOONE wants to see me out there in a suit if I dont! I also burn so easy that if I didnt even the best sunscreen wouldnt stop a burn down there. I tan in the buff so there are no tan lines.

One good part (for me) about being more comfy topless. I have larger boobs (38D) and wear average size pants (8 or 10 usually) so I have a VERY hard time finding bottoms and tops that match as regular sized XLs are usually way too small and I fit a medium bottom. I have to search high and low for months to find something I am happy with. I have big issues that they fit "properly" not just cover my nipple. I cant stand the overage hanging out. Well now I can find a few really cute bottoms that I like and have no intention of wearing the top anyway so it can be left at the store! :D When trying on suits I am usually heard walking out the fitting room grumbeling "I hate boobs damnit" Now I dont have to do that! :p

6. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey - I'm prob replying very late to this post but here goes.

The 1st time we went to TTR(BBG) I was heavy and I only went topless once but just felt far too self consious. However NO ONE ELSE had an issue with my body or boobs - just me!!

Last year I dropeed 42 pounds before I went because I wanted to feel beter about myself in general - and it still took me a few days to take my top off and as others have said theres no HUGE fanfare with an announcement over the tannoy that says '' she took her top off everyone!!!' again - no-one even batted an eye lid!!

This year - I will not even hesitate on taking my top off - now Ive lost the weight my boobs arent the perkiest that they could be - but theyre mine (and my hubby's) so who bloody cares what anyones else thinks eh??I work too hard all year for my vacation so I'm not letting my silly insecurities get in my way!!!!

As someone else has already said - theyre just boobies - all us girls have them. NO ONE cares at TTR so just take the top off and have a good time. Oh and yeah - use PLENTY of sun screen!!! :lol:

Max
    xxxxx

7. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie - I think Marsh was fishing with a big net. He was just seeing how many pics he could collect.

NeedTheSun - If you do it on the first day, nobody will really notice - you'll just blend in with the half of women that do. And if you don't, nobody will really notice either, as you'll just blend in with the half that don't. If you wait until the last couple of days, you risk head light syndrome and everyone will probably point and laugh... Just kidding, welcome to CancunCare

Marsh - Sent you a PM. Couldn't let your net go empty :D

8. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Naomi, the trick is sunscreen early and sunscreen often. Since you haven't been in the sun before (in that way anyway) getting some exposure prior to the trip is probably a good idea - either at a tanning salon or if you dare, some natural sun time.

Before our annual trip to somewhere sunny, I usually get in about 4 hours of lay out time in our back yard. We've got a relatively secluded back yard, and I just pick some sunny time when everyone is out (or at least the kids) and the neighbors aren't likely to pop in, go out on our deck. To ensure privacy, I put a couple of beach towels over the railings, then toss down an exercise mat, off comes the shirt and on comes the tan. I'm dark skinned as well (olive skin tone), so I tan easily.

That said, you can burn the hell out of "your girls" if your not careful. I did my first year in South Beach - I had used SPF 30 for most of the days, then day 4, came down to SPF 15, that seemed fine, and the next day "went for it" with SPF 8. Bad idea. They turned bright red, and yes, you are wise to be concerned about sunburning your nipples - because they will HURT bad - you're aware every time your boobs move in your bra.

I've become so comfortable with this that last year, I didn't even bring tops to the pool when we were at the BBG/Temptations. Just wore my coverup down to the pool and in to the restaurant for lunch. One day, didn't even do that - just draped my towel over my neck and down the front, and off I went. Made my husband bring me lunch by the pool. :) Although, I do have to say walking through the lobby like that on the way to the pool did bring a few double takes. Oh well.

Someone else brought up the subject of looking, complimenting, gawking, etc. Every other place we went, there wasn't any comments at all, but, it seemed like people did look a fair amount. Hell, every man will look. It's what they do. But the thing that I didn't expect at the BBG was that the women will compliment you on your boobs! That I didn't expect. Too funny.

Anyway, it really is not a big deal whatsoever. And, if you don't do it, that's fine too. The best thing about that resort is "whatever" is the word - if you do, great, if you don't, great. If your girls look at the stars, fine, or stare at the ground, fine. Big, little, bouncy, perky, silicone, saggy, you'll see it all and that's fine. RELAX! I think you might be overthinking this just a bit. Don't take that as a negative comment, just a note that it's really not a big thing whether you do or don't, and if you do, it's still not a big thing.

9. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    It is interesting you say this - we're looking at having another couple from around here join us this year - we're looking at a September trip this time. And for the first time, I've actually got a bit of hesitation - we are around these folks all the time, and conceptually, I think I'm OK with being topless around them, but I still hesitate. I think my husband feels the same way. The issue is that at the resort, even though you make friends and all, and you actually see these people again (trust me, that will happen!), the context in which you met them makes it all fine. So we'll see. The wife of the couple is definitely OK with the topless thing (she's asked me if I go topless because she wants to), and her husband seems to be, so it will be fine I guess.

At the resort when it is just us, my husband couldn't be more opposite of yours. If he could put up a big pennant pointed at my boobs that says "Check these puppies out!!"when I hit the pool, he would! :p

10. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On behalf of Nat I'd like to add her 2 pesos.

The first year we went there she was somewhat hesitant like most women have mentioned here. No matter how beautiful we men think you women are there is usually some kind of apprehension.

Anyway, someone told us about a game that we played as a couple. Called his day her day. On his day she does what I ask (within some boundries *L*) and on her day I do what she asks. We talked about this and thought it would be fun and set the days.

On my day the first thing that I asked of Nat was to go topless and once she did there was no going back for her. She loves it and this past year when we went back I don't remember her top being on more than a few minutes each day.. *L*

Also that night I had her enter the Mrs Hot Legs contest (which she went on to win). :)

Anyway... on the "burn 'em off" issue I think everyone else got it right... try to get some tanning in before you go... and when you're there protect the girls.. :)... your hubby will gladly apply sunscreen all day long.. *L*

FREE THE PUPPIES! :D :flash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice