For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Wayne and linda

Wayne and linda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    First time my wife went topless was at out local nude beach. She thought she would be nervous but once we got to the beach and saw all the other people her clothes were gone before I could lay out our blanket. She said she like being seen and seeing others . Oh by the way we went full nude. She liked it so much we joined an online nudist group.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Stacia went topless for the first time in Cancun during our honeymoon down at the beach and up by the pool some with some other hotties that were all partying there with us. The old Cancun Palace, it's the Hard Rock now. We did a boat ride to Isla Mujeres and she and her new bestie stayed topless most of the day. As she'd never done anything like that before, of course I thought it was awesome.

Then, we went home and back inside-only went the boobs for many years. Sad time.

Then, as some other guys have done, for whatever reason (mine below, and you can not believe it if you want, that's up to you) I booked our first (and only, it turns out) trip to Blue Bay Getaway as I happened to catch an email travel special with that resort having one of the "specials," apparently 50% off during a specific set of weeks for travel.

Their special priced travel days happened to match up with when we could go, so (think about how long ago this was... since I'd never even heard of trip advisor all I did was find the resort's webpage, note that it was all-inclusive and tops were optional, and the price (main consideration) + flight to get down there was in my range at the time. Boom, decision made, booked it. No vacations in 3 years at that point as we "were just getting started." As soon as I got the confirmation email, I messaged Stacia and told her I'd just booked us a trip to Mexico, leading with that and a "I saved us over fifteen hundred bucks!" As I "thought" that be her main consideration. Umm... turns out... no.

She does her own looking, finds the nascent trip advisor, finds reviews of all these people talking about BBG, the party, the salaciousness the skin... yadda yadda yadda. And she comes in a bit hot. I told her I saw it, but didn't think it'd be a big deal, it did say "optional" so her top could stay on if she wanted... let's say it went downhill just a bit from there until I said, something about us not having been able to go anywhere for three years (travel is sort of our thing) and we loved Cancun and we saved all that money...we smoothed it over.

We get down there, walk out, she (brave soul) wore a suit I'd bought her from ebay Brave Badger? Kurious Kitty? Bad Beaver? (lol), oh yeah, Wicked Weasel. She's got both top & bottom (what there was of THAT, which is why I bought the thing of course) and we find a place along the edge of the "old" Sexy Pool (you vets remember how crowded the Sexy Pool ould get, it could be standing room only in there at times during a good day. We find a little slot next to some people from England.

Divergence. Graham & Diane, who were the above couple, and we have now seen each other a lot over the past fifteen years, and it all started out with Stacia's quiet, "Is anyone sitting here?" to Graham, and him moving just a bit over into Diane to make room and then conversations budding start.... "Where are you from?" " Been here before?" "Having a good time?" All the usual things we say... turns into a 3-hour conversation... and I'm certain NOBODY on this website has EVER had that happen at TTR, right? Right!

Anyway, as part of this discussion, Stacias feeling uncomfortable as she's being eyeballed, looked up & down, and stared at by some of the people there, both guys & gals. Graham notices (retired English copper), and leans over and in a soft tone says, "It's because you still have your top on. If you chose to take it off, you'd be joining the group and they'd stop staring."

Diane, who's had her big British boobies out in the sun this entire time also comments, "Yes dear." (Of course she said "dear" LOL!), "Once they see you're not being uppity and relax and have fun with everyone else, everyone else will also relax when it comes to looking at you. You'll see." Stacia moves over to talk to Diane for a while and I start being regaled with old street-cop beat stories from Derby, where Graham was a cop for 20+ years before going into CSI (except he didn't call it CSI). He nudges me about 5 minutes later to turn around, and there Stacia is sat with Diane merilly chatting away with her top off. So, first (only) BBG trip, total time to "Tits Out" was about 1.5 hours. The next day, about 20 minutes. The next day she started her little thing I call the "Big Reveal," where she finds a spot to put her bag-O-stuff, then stops and turns towards the pool, only making room I'm sure (*eyeroll*) and opens up the cover-up, or pulls it up & over or pushes it down and all the way off, whatever... going from sort of "mostly-clothed" to "Damn near nekkid" in about a second. Usually there's at least one "Damn!" from some dude within eyeball range.

Let's just say TTR, which is what BBG turned into on the third day of our first trip has done Wonders for her self-image, self-confidence in her appearance and my own personal recreation. Ha!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1

4. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Darn Covid, we've misssed 3 trips already! You look open enough to dive right in.
    There is no pressure to do anything you don't feel like doing so don't stress about it. Most of the stress comes within the couple. What about this or what if this and so on!!? If both of you have an open mind about exposure than there is no worries. It is a "lifestyle" friendly resort so expect being wooed upon. Don't get offended. It's really complimenting.
    It's quite a feeeling to walk around for the first time, and crossing couples...the exchange of looks between the four people...the wanting, envy, lust, saliva rushing to your mouth...it's so hard to explain! It's a rush you'll want to relive for the rest of your life!
    Whether you just go for the rush or if you want to dive a little further, it's the place that can make any of your fantasys come true. Show as little or as much as you want, dive in as much or as little as you want....there's something for every level of openess... no judging! If you have limits, set them between the both of you before going, but we recommend leaving room for surprises. This place brings out things you never suspected.
    Just go and have fun. You won't regret it!

5. Sonata

Sonata Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    My worry is that there are people who are careless when taking pictures/videos with others in the background and they post them on social media. Some might not care, but for some leaked topless picture can do quite a bit damage. Sadly, some of these folks are not first time visitors.

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    The world, it is a'changin'... that's true. The next generation seems to literally live with their phones in-hand. Personally, I sort of prefer to leave mine.... "over there."

Though, I DO enjoy pics while on vacation. It is quite easy to make sure there's nobody in your backdrop if you are the slightest bit conscious about it. Just wait a sec for people to go by, or turn your angle, or switch sides or something. Or, just go somewhere else. It isn't hard.

End of threadjack.

7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    That is what Kay fears the most. There was just a recent post on Facebook that had a woman in the background and you could definitely see who it was and see her breast. The poster took it down and apologized after they were called out ...but was damage done?

I remember the first time we went we got the lecture at check in that privacy was important and there was absolutely no photos at the sexy pool. The last times,,,nope.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice