For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. kj49er

kj49er Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ice,

What would us gals do without you? You are just so helpful and we do appreciate it! I hope I can speak for all the other lost souls that you have helped here.
    I am just sorry that I will not get a chance to see you at TTR this 1st trip of mine.

Well I am off to the gym... 3 days left to try (TRY) to make an improvement on this caboose and thighs :oops: Then it is off to Cancun for TOO MUCH FUN!! :bounce: :lotsofmichaelf: :beergone:

Is it Thursday yet??

Kathy Jo

2. East Texas couple

East Texas couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NOT TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT I JUST HAVE A QUICK QUESTION FOR twoxtrouble4u

Are the birds and animals in your pictures real? my husband thinks they are fake and im telling him they are not. we would love to get some pics like those. Where did you go to get them done. They are fantastic.
    Thanks in advance for answering!
    Tammy and Eric

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    They are real...They bring different aminals and birds around so you can take your pic with them...Everyone likes it... :lol:

4. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Kathy Jo...i'm glad i could help you... :D I know you'll have a great time... :lol:

5. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    They are all real the photography staff at Temptations comes around the sexy pool everyday from 12-2pm with a different animal (we got pics with all) and you can ask them to go down by the beach or stay by the pool and they take pics then you go to the room above the sports bar to view & purchase them each day. They are like 3 for $25 then we got a really good deal after since we bought pics every day. Like $5.00 a pic after 2nd day. It was great and we hadn't had pics like that done together so ever lasting memories well worth the pics.

6. Caribbean_Expat

Caribbean_Expat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is quite possibly the funniest thread i've ever stumbled upon, on any forum. :p

7. tedsdesk

tedsdesk Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back last night, it was my first time to be top-less in public. I was nervous at first and stayed underwater quite a bit, but soon loosened up thanks to my friend Jim Beam and was up talking to people and mostly forgot about being semi-natural. There is such a nice variety of people there you shouldn't feel out of place. And oh yes, my husband was more than a little happy about me letting go of my top. Enjoy your trip we sure did. :D

8. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Glad to hear you had a nice trip to Temptations...tedsdesk... :D

9. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Glad to see that you enjoyed your trip and welcome to the Forum. Hopefully we'll get a trip report from a "newbie" that enjoyed their first TTR experience.

10. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember being nervous about going topless.. Don't know why; I just was. But you'll find that people don't sit there and blatantly stare, and for me, I would be talking someone and not even notice whether there was a top or not :) (I know, crazy talk!)
    But I feel really comfortable sitting there topless, avoiding tan lines.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice