For the ladies ... first time topless/nervous?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    My husband just surprised me yesterday afternoon with news that he booked a trip to Temptations - we're going in Mid-August. I knew nothing about this resort until last night when he "bounced" me with this.

He "pitched" it to me with "it'll be so much fun - we won't have the kids there, there aren't other kids there, it's just adults, I hear it is like a non-stop party, etc." I spent a bunch of time looking around the web and Trip Advisor last night researching it, and well, it does sound fun. This morning, I stumbled over this web site. Seems to be the place to talk about things.

I'm not a prude, we like to drink and laugh, etc. so I think I'll enjoy this resort.

Then, when we were going to bed, he hit me with the kicker - "You could go topless, honey ...". Umm ... WHAT? :!: While I read about that online, I guess I didn't think it applied to me.

So, if this sounds dumb, then just tell me and I'll be quiet, but can I hear from some of the ladies who went topless for the first time - whether at this resort or somewhere else, just what it's like? When he said that, there was this simultaneous rush of thoughts that hit me ... and in a rush of positives and negatives, here's what surfaced:

... Hmm, that sounds sexy, he'll certainly love it, and I love that! :p
    ... Holy crap my boobs will burn off! :shock:
    ... When in Rome ... or Mexico, why not?
    ... My boobs have never seen the sun, why start now?
    ... People will notice how hard I work on this body
    ... People will stare
    ... I'll be embarassed

etc.

I'm guessing, it's all irrational, right? I'm in my mid-30's, I've had two kids, I was larger than average ("c"), before kids, now I'm a "b" , I work out so I'm pretty happy with my body, and I think my boobs look decent, etc. etc.

Obviously by the pictures I've seen online and stuff, I'm guessing no one will stop, point and say, look at those! But, like, what's the etiquette?

Help me with this please, girls. I want to do this - for me, for my hubby, etc. but I've gotta think it through.

Naomi Needs the Sun ....

2. tboyte

tboyte Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I was a little aprehensive at first too, but it seemed like no one even noticed. The first time I took my top off was on the last day of our first trip in Feb 2005. May of this year was our 9th trip and I woke up in the morning and didn't even bother with the top cause I know I will end up toplesss anyhow. Size at Temptations is not an issue. I consider myself a member of the IBTC, :lol: but was comfortable nevertheless.

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Naomi...I'm not one of the ladies but i just wanted to say that you fit in just fine...Have fun and enjoy yourself.... :D :flash:

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Naomi,

The first time that I went topless was at the resort. I had been going for years and always kept my top on and never really gave it much thought. Then as I got older and bolder I started flirting around with the idea in my head.

I couldn't think of a REAL reason not to try going topless since I was never all that hung up about "looks" anyway. I knew that there were guys out there who didn't care if you were a 8 or a 4 when it came to exposed boobs....

So....one trip I was there with one of my best friends, Gerald, and I sort of mentioned it to him that I was thinking about going topless. I was expecting him to be supportive cause he's truly one of the nicest guys that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting/knowing.

Well....let me tell ya. I was not at ALL expecting what happened!

His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he said something like "now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! If ya got it, flaunt it baby!!!

That was all that I needed to hear! I didn't care what ANYBODY else thought at that point....I knew that there would be at least one person who would be glad that I was topless.

When we got to the pool I wasted NO time in droppin the top. It was the BEST feeling in the world! Dunno what the heck took me sooooo long to "just do it!"

Now when I go places, if I can go topless without getting arrested, I do. In the states, it's mostly at private parties on private property.

As they say once you do it, there's nothin to it!!

Michelle

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ....but you can post some sample pics on here and let us decide. :cool: Marsh

6. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The first time I went topless--I was completely overwhelmed and embarrassed because I'm a size D and they tend to head South--not just for the winter but all year long! :D After a while and being around the people I chose to hang around--it was NO big deal. I did have one man a few years ago mention something about the drooping, but then I mentioned his pecker drooping as well and he shut up fast. :lol:

Anyhow---now, I love being myself and "free" whether you want to look or not is your business but seriously--after a few hours, nobody will know the difference. Also, keep in mind...you DON'T have to go topless if you don't want to, but it is fun knowing you have that option if you so Desire.

Have a great trip. We've been here 8 times and have loved each and every one of them. :D

Teresa

7. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I went to Temptation for the first time this past May and i was very stressed about going topless. My thought was if the majority of woman are topless than I will go topless and if not than I will keep my top on. I am 40 years old, had a kid and my chest is a size D - so similar situation.

The first day we got there we went out to the pool and 2 hours and a couple drinks later my top was off.

I felt that comfortable.

I had it off the rest of our trip at the pool and enjoyed myself totally.

Relax and enjoy your vacation.

No one Knows you and No one gives a shit!!! That is the saying at Temptation.

Enjoy your freedom.

Kat

8. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    My first time was in South Beach - and I guess if I could get up the courage to do it there, I could do it anywhere. I've never felt whiter or fatter than at South Beach - that was about 7 years ago.

The first time there, it was our second day, and I know my husband wanted me to try it, so when we went for a walk, I screwed up my courage, sat up, undid my top, and laid back down. My heart was beating 12 miles a minute. Then a wonderful thing happened - NOT A DAMN THING! 20 nuns with rulers didn't come whack my knuckles. 20 people didn't all stand around go tsk tsk ... nothing!

Of course, my husband did react. :p Suffice to say, he liked it!

Since then, my husband and I have gone to South Beach at least four times, to Mexico three (including one stay at the then BBG last summer), and other places like the Dominican Republic and Jamaica. Now a requirement of the tropical location for me is "topless beach".

I love not having tanlines, having the freedom, feeling like a nature girl, and of course the attention of my husband.

And I'm just an average 40-something mom too ...

Go for it - it's really no big deal. My motto: it's just boobs. We all got 'em. Ours (speaking for the ladies now) just happen to look nicer than those on our hubbies ... :)

9. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks everyone, I'm glad to hear that it's the no big deal I guess I want it to be, and like everything else that's outside your comfort zone of day to day life, there is a little bit of "get over it and take the plunge" involved in it, right?

Ok, no one's addressing the "burn 'em off" issue here for me though - I suppose it's a matter of frequent and strong sunscreen application. Thankfully, I'm pretty dark skinned and tan easily (scandinavian decent), but I gotta think that since the last time that section of the bod was out in the sunshine was when I was two in the back yard pool, well ... won't they burn easily? Also, ok this sounds odd but ... ahh hell ... what about my nipples - will they sunburn too?

Ok, I said that ... one step closer.

Keep workin' with me girls.

Oh for the wiseguy that said "post some pics and we'll decide" ... well just show up and take a look yourself! HA!

boy, i'm fully 'tude now!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    You go Girl!!!...I think your hubby would enjoy helping you with your Sun Burn Nipple situation...LMAO!! And Naomi..i don't think Marsh was asking you to post the pics.I think he meant that for Michelle...LOL.. But you have a great "tude....Have fun sweetie.... :flash: :headbanger:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice