Football (Soccer) Boxing

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 84Hutch, Apr 22, 2009.

1. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Afternoon all.

Just a quick one that will no doubt bore the socks of the majority of you. We arrive the 30th april. I can tell you for free, it cant come soon enough. Anyway, just 5.5 days at work and were on the plane.

Matters pressing however. Whilst we're in cancun there is a couple of key sporting events which must be watched. Firstly the King of England Ricky Hatton is fighting Manny pacqiaou...and Arsenal play Manchester united in the European cup semi final...does anyone know of anywhere that will be showing these?

Thanks all.

2. pork_chop20

pork_chop20 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good point, we will no doubt find somewhere (hopefully) is it not chelsea v barca aswell?

3. 84Hutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is indeed dude, the chelsea game will be a weds, the arsenal the tues! lovely jubbly.

4. pork_chop20

pork_chop20 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

im gona have to adopt arsenal as i hate chelsea and man utd even more!! im a liverpool fan. i would like an all english final though!

5. Binnyfrye

Binnyfrye Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    Here is a link to the sports bar at the Marriott, which is a great place to watch sporting events:

http://www.champions.marriottcancun...asamagna-marriott-cancun-resort/champions.asp

There is a restaurant across from Temptations, but the name escapes me right now. But you can't miss it. Maybe a block closer to the hotel zone across the street. You can check out the soccer games there too, if you cant find it on at the resort. But soccer should be on, but the boxing is PPV, so might have to go to the Marriott for that.

Hope this helps.

6. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    That restaurant is the Rio Steak House...Pat O'Brians also plays the major sporting events...it is located down by Jimmy Buffets and Bubba Gump's

7. 84Hutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks ppl, smashing news! Roll on next Thursday! see u all there

8. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Last time we were there Liverpool were playing Milan in the champions league final and it was on espn in our room. What a fucking comeback, 3-0 down and still came out on top. The scum and big boy wannabe's chelsea could never do that. Just for one day....UP THE GUNNERS

9. 84Hutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yer i remeber that, one of the best games iv ever seen! cheers for that tho, if its on in the comfort of the room weve had a real touch! anyone who wishes to watch feel free, just bring beer haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice