Food Shopping

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by pocodinero, May 31, 2010.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aw, can't we all just get along? ;-) It is closer than the Chedraui, trust me, haha. And the parking is going to be a huge benefit. And for me, it's right next to my office so it's a total blessing!

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Canuck,
    How silly of me. Of course Superama is closer to the HZ than is Chedraui. No argument from me. You are someone I always want to get along with. If you are coming to Centro for groceries, go to the Superama on Bonampak.
    LOL,
    T.J.

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The new Superama opened yesterday, party atmosphere in the super. Reggaeton, girls in skimpy clothes and a veritable buffet of samples to be had. Nice store. :)

4. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Superama produce always seems way better than Chedraui - it is a little more expensive but so worth it! Now I won't have to drive out to Cumbres this is great news.

5. rawkus

rawkus I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yaaay! Its pretty much 3 mins walking from home :)

CancunCanuck: How were the prices compared to lets say "regular Wal Mart" next to Sams Club?

If you had the chance to notice any difference with all the stuff going on, that is. :)

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rawkus, gotta be honest, I just chowed down on the free stuff, lol! ;-) Will go back and let you know.

7. pocodinero

pocodinero Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am not sure if I was imagining this but while driving from El Centro to the Hotel Zone, I saw a sign that said a Superama was coming. It was on a building a little past that Pepes Tigers place.

8. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is already open. If you are coming out of the hotel zone, turn right on Bonampak. Its about a block down.

9. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unless you meant one was opening in the zone. I will look in a few minutes...heading to the beach.

10. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I seen that sign that you are talkin about Poco. Its a grand opening sign for the Superama on Bonampak.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice