Food Poisoning

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Restling, Oct 22, 2019.

1. countrybumpkins

countrybumpkins Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    The food has never been an issue for us there but I do have to say this time it did seem off. Asian was good the three times we were there and Italian alright but the others had both service and quality issues. That being said I come home from here every time with a chest/head cold. The drinks being tampered with is also a major issue but is best talked about on another thread.

2. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    I got the damn head/chest cold too!! Hate that...plus the scoots haven’t fully gone away haha

3. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    Do tell. Drinks being tampered with? That sounds disconcerting

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I know that everyone had their own experiences and are free to express their experiences and opinions so for mine/ours I call BS on this.
    Now, from time to time at Bash we did get the wrong drink from a waitress but simply returned it.
    No issues when going to bar, lobby bar, or Score bar ourselves.
    At the pool use your mugs and get exactly ehat you ask for.
    No issues with watered down liquor either.
    Remember the soft drinks do taste a bit different and do change the flavor of the drinks.
    If really worried drink canned beer.

5. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Quote "Do tell. Drinks being tampered with? That sounds disconcerting "

Like anywhere in the world, it can and does happen, best advice be aware. Partner had her drink spiked on last trip in Sexy Pool, it happened late afternoon, thankfully we got her back to room, where she collapsed in the shower , couldn't do anything but was totally aware of what was happening around her. After getting her to drink gallons of water, then finally food she began to get her faculties back. (This was not the result of pure alcohol… totally different) I shudder to think what would have happened if she was on her own. How it happened, we we're never be able to determine.. This is the only experience in 8 trips BUT you only need one idiot, main thing is, it was not allowed to spoil the trip and wouldn't stop us going again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  6. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    we have always had great service! best. every now and then, wrong drink. but very far and few. watered down drinks? no!! i always have to remind them small amount!! if anyone gets a tainted drink, im sure its from creepy guest! i just follow the rule never drink my drink if ive left it on the table unattended, and my hubby isn't there watching it. just to be safe.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    that's why if you see us walking anywhere at TTR, Bubba mug WITH lid is in hand!

8. countrybumpkins

countrybumpkins Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    By tampered with I don't mean watered down. Long story short it has happened to a lot of guests here both guys and girls( not only this place for sure) and I have had it happen to me. We always use mugs during the day(and usually would use at bash as well) This trip did not use at Bash and we both had a experience of totally losing function and crazy memory loss. Now I know everyone will be like its Mexico you had to much sun, you were not watching how much you drank etc etc. With my wife I was totally watching how much she drank and it was way less than usual. Point being watch yourselves and the people you are with. Nobody needs their vacation ruined over something like this!!

9. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Quote "Do tell. Drinks being tampered with? That sounds disconcerting "

May we additionally clarify, when our experience happened we had small type bubba mugs with pressed tops. we never leave them open. That's why we are so concerned at how it could have happened.....

10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Bummer...sorry to hear it, and again not our experience...but yours:(

We have not experienced this, well except one time Rayanne took a hit from the bottle that one of the playmakers was caring around from the dry side pool bar (it was white and with tequila and who knows what else) and she immediately got loopy for about an hour.
    This of course was in the middle of the day...not sure if others were effected and could have been an allergic reaction from whatever was in it.
    We watch the bartenders and never leave our drinks unattended...well except with friends...and they can take advantage of us by simply asking or with a wink!

Best advice is know what you are drinking, watch, trust your bartender(s), and don’t sit drinks down for any creeps to mess with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice