Food Options

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by rangerblp, Jul 19, 2020.

1. rangerblp

rangerblp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    So if you arent a premier member are there a lot less options? This is my first time going and I dont even know what a premier membership is.

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    not really. there are some meal options for Premier Members at the restaurants. Some can be purchased, but why as you are at an all inclusive. There are also some better liquors available to Premier...and the pool side tiki bar.

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    It's realistically only like 2 or 3 options on each restaurant menu. My wife order more of the non-premier options than she does the premier ones. Your first few trips you won't even miss the extras. It's really after you settle in and get used to the place several trips in, that you might want some of the upgrades, especially if you go twice a year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. rangerblp

rangerblp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I appreciate all the info. I love seafood and I’m looking forward to our trip. If all goes well I’ll be there two weeks from tomorrow.

5. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    It is actually pretty good.
    Try it all and find your favorite.
    Be sure to try the octopus at SeaFlirt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Wasn't the better octopus at flame(grilled I believe)? That's were I remember the better dish. But you know, half the time I don't even know what restaurant I'm in.

7. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Are they still serving the buffet to guests rather than self serve?

8. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Was discussing SeaFlirt.
    But yes grilled at Flame also good.
    Sutra good too!
    Well, you have to be an octopussy fan!

9. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I forget how the one at Seaflirt was prepared. I probably ate it though. I am octopussy fan.

Now a non play on words story: We had a teacher contact us two years ago when my then 7 year old was asked what his favorite food was. He responded "Grilled octopus on a beach in Mexico." She said she almost lost it, and never had a kid say anything remotely like that before. Elyse and I may have created a monster. His most recent request for his 9th birthday was dry rub chicken wings for an app, and then smoked prime rib. Glad it wasn't octopus. He might think I can't make it (I can), it's just such a pain in the ass to clean that I am not going to tell him otherwise.

10. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yeah, about that!
    A little off topic but what tge hey, the posts are somewhat slow.

I feel ya brother...
    We too created that “monster” and sone of the teachers were amazed at his articulation, vocabulary, intelligence, wit, life experiences, and attitude.
    Sone were quite intimidated and truly understood that our boy was actually more intelligent and lived more life than they had.
    And that was by age 10!
    His problem was that he not only thought, knew too, and let them know it too...lol!
    Problem is for our boyz whom have been raised on champagne tastes...when they grow up and Mommy and Daddy are no longer paying for everything the beer budget can not keep them living the lifestyle they have been accustomed to!
    Our grew up and understood this that he had to achieve and has and is doing quite well for being just 24 years old and graduating with multiple degrees and working for 2 years.

Of course, like me he believes that most people are just stupid.
    I stand my ground with my past comments to @Stacia_and_John that it is damn near 2 outta 2!
    Good for our boyz in that it is much easier to soar like an eagle when flying with turkeys!

Best wishes for you and your boy (and any girls too...ours is much older and also doing quite well and soaring).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice