Food Delivery via Internet....FINALLY!!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Susan in Cancun, Apr 18, 2009.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mix - I use a hotmail account for things like this and save my favored email addresses for business and personal use. This way when there are mistakes or spam hotmail gets to deal with it.

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And you responded quickly! That is important. Yes it is a security concern and glad you will be addressing it. I will be ordering later this afternoon. Thanks!

3. Susan in Cancun

Susan in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    food

Jenny,

No, I may never leave my home again. ;-) Well, eventually, I guess I will have to go to the ATM to get more money to pay the delivery drivers. Other than that, nope, I'll be right here if anyone needs me. YaComiste.com is the answer to my prayers. hehe

By the way, I've ordered 3 times (from 3 different places that I'd never tried before) and I've been very pleased with the service, the delivery times, and the food quality. I would also like to see more options...but that is mainly because I never plan to cook or leave the house ever again. ;-)ga

4. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep. I undertsand. The addy I used was also a junk address. So you and I are smart, but that's not the crux of the situation, because you have people, like the immediate reply to my post, who don't understand the seriousness of the issue.

The entire system at the University of Utah was shut down by a Conficker attack. All it took was one person doing the wrong thing to bring the offices, the library and the dorms down. People need to understand the mechanics of virus attacks and malware spread and modify their online behavior to stem these attacks.

As you know, I'm careful enough so that I can state I've never fallen victim to a virus. But I've spent countless hours helping people who have. And 90% of the time, they picked up the virus by opening an email they thought was sent by a friend. That's why I go nuts over these things.

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mix - I agree 100% and totally get it. Unfortunately it's rather too easy to CC: folks when you meant to BCC: them, I've made that mistake myself. I think that makers of email clients (software companies) should take measures to make users more aware of how to protect their lists...but I won't hold my breath expecting them to take that on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice