Food Delivery via Internet....FINALLY!!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Susan in Cancun, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, DUH!!!

Until I read your post, Jen, I didn't understand why I had fewer choices after I logged in and put in my address! Now I understand. If they don't deliver to my area/SM, then it won't show up! Pretty smart actually. Thanks.

2. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No worries, it's still not here but it did say 30-40 mins.

Susan, do you ever plan on leaving your house again?

3. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got this from them:
    "Estimados Usiarios:
    Debido a que hemos recibido mails con dudas sobre el registro a la página quisiera recordarles que al haber llenado su solicitud y enviado esta les llegara un mail a sus correos con un link para activar su cuenta. Este mail puede haber llegado a su carpeta de correo no deseado o de spam. En caso de seguir teniendo problemas para entrar a la pagina o algún otro comentario que nos quisieran hacer escribanos a este correo.

Les agradezco mucho su paciencia y recuerden que estamos a su servicio.
    Atte.
    Yacomiste.com

Basically it say some people are having problems logging in and that they should have received a confirmation email that they have to click on a link to confirm first and that that email may have gotten into the spam box. Any questions send them to Kristoffer Espinoza kris@yacomiste.com
    Sure are working hard these guys!!

4. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm starrhharrrrving!

5. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's here It's here
    It's a bit small!! Not for a growing lass like myself.
    But it is a) a salad and therefore healthier than my only other option, macdonalds.
    and b) It was almost delivered to my desk

6. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Yacomiste.com

Okay. Here's a question: What IDIOT sent out the email about login problems and disclosed every single email address on the mailing list?

There is a Bcc: function in EVERY mail client, be it Hotmail, Gmail, Mac Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, etc. Bcc means Blind Carbon Copy. When you use the Bcc: field instead of the To: and Copy To: fields, each and every address is concealed from all readers. If your ISP won't accept Bcc: mails, add your OWN address to the To: field.

The act of disclosing a list of email addresses to dozens of unconnected people is the same as writing an address and telephone number on a public bathroom wall, usually above the urinals. I have no interest in your customers learning my email address, for these reasons:

It's a breach of Internet etiquette, a violation of privacy and an invitation for a virus to travel through the sender's address book and mail itself to everyone in that book, including me. And then other people's address books are compromised, since not everyone keeps their AV software updated, and we have a flood of virus laden emails traveling around the Net.

It is stupid, inconsiderate, idiotic, foolish and dangerous. And in case you can't tell, I AM PISSED OFF because my address is in the list.

If you're going to engage in an Internet-based business, learn the rules of communicating in a secure manner with your customers, or pack up your computer and send it back to where you bought it, because you're too damned dumb to own one.

7. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree 100%!! I didn't notice it until you mentioned it!

As I mentioned: Any questions send them to Kristoffer Espinoza kris@yacomiste.com

He is the one who sent the email that lays us all open to spam or worse!

8. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah I did notice that, I think it was an honest error.
    I'll try not to stalk you and send you junk mail.
    :)

9. YacomisteCrew

YacomisteCrew Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yacomiste.com

Dear users, first of all let me say we are sorry and embarrassed. But most of all, we are deeply sorry. We have been very busy with our website and yesterday was no exception. Some users have been having a series of problems with their accounts and we wanted to address this situation trough a mail, unfortunately we made a mistake and did not disclose the emails of our users.
    We cannot express how truly sorry we are for the mistake we made. We are aware that this is especially saddening because Yacomiste.com has promised to handle this sensitive information in a responsible manner. We know we failed to deliver on this promise.
    We are committed to you, our valued customers, and are taking immediate corrective steps to regain your confidence in us. We are confident, as a result of these actions, that Yacomiste.com will emerge as a more reliable and even more customer responsive website than before.
    I would also like to thank you for bringing this mistake to our attention. Nothing is more important than regaining your trust and all of us here hope you will give us the opportunity to trust our website again.
    Sincerely,
    Kristoffer Espinoza
    Yacomiste.com

10. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's nice that you responded. I noticed it but it didn't really bother me - maybe it should have :lol: Mistakes are often made, I for one will be using you again. It would be good to have more options for delivery in the hotelzone in the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice