Food At The Pool?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Texas T T's, May 9, 2021.

1. Texas T T's

Texas T T's Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Does anyone know if you can get any type of food service at the pool? I know they set up the outside burger station, but other than that, is there any way to get food poolside? We were wondering if we could get something to snack on like chips/salsa/guac out by the pool. Thanks.

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    I have seen food out by the pool. It's easy to spot because it is right below the flock of sea gulls.

3. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    if you are a member you can go to the premium bar and order food .. you can get a butler to bring you something .. sometimes you can get chips to go at the mexican restaurant or the buffet you can not eat in the pool at the swim up bar
    the outside hamburger place last year had nacho's so chips n guac are in a ready supply
    but make sure when you tell them chips they know you don't mean fry's ..you mean tortilla chips ..cause ya know those brits messed up english and once i got fry's when I asked for chips cause that's what you guys call them right :) lol

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Is there anyone that has been there recently that can confirm that the menus are back at the premier bar and you can order food?

I also hope that the mexican place is open again for lunch. I am not much for buffets, and like to sit down and order. Sea flit was doing lunch around NYE. I am not sure that's a permanent thing, but I hope it is. We didn't realize until our last day, and the servers were telling us to spread the word to other guests and also tell management that we want that all the time.

The burger outside station thing is fine in a pinch, but I don't think that them adding that should have made them less want to open up the mexican place for lunch, as I would much much rather sit down inside, order drinks, shots and food with friends, and not just have to shove food in my face bent over in a chair or standing around. We don't make breakfast much, so lunch being a nice meal to relax at is preferred.

5. Texas T T's

Texas T T's Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    When we were there at the end of January, Sea Flirt was open for lunch. It was closed one of the days for some reason but we ate there for lunch pretty much every day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice