Foam Party

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anybody been to the foam parties at Up and Down? How were they, would you recommend going to them?

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I personally dont like them, lots of dirty needles and crap gets thrown on the floor not worth stepping on. But........... you have at it!

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do they even still do this? i heard nothing of it last year?

i wouldnt ever go to one. its disgusting. dirty foam going in your mouth and drinks, ruining your clothes, pervy guys groping at whatever walks by them.

yeah good times :roll:

4. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as long as its ok for me to eat pizza while at this foam party, i think i will go. I have never been to a foam party and eaten pizza there, this would be a new experience for me.!

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Deffinately a one time good experience, Dont like the itchy soap they use and also found that it makes certain colors bleed ie...I had on red shorts with white trim, the red bled on to the white on my shorts turning the white pink.

A tip if you go is to bring one of the small towels, and drape it around your neck (((You will aquire alot of new friends))), the towel is usual to wipe the foam out of your eyes

Goggles 2 , if you had them. The first time I went to this horrible party in my opinion back in 2003. I was armed with the towel and goggles, everyone looked at me like I was crazy at first and then once inside when the foam was up too there necks and they couldnt see anything, most said "Man I should of did the same thing"

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha i would probably be allergic to the foam!

7. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been there done that with the foam parties, find it disgusting myself. Your wet the whole night, who knows what people do in there and what crap is in there that you cannot see. And if you are hoping to party with girls in the foam its usually slim pickins as girls usually get out since they are gropped from guys the whole time since they can't tell who is doing it. I wouldn't even bother going.

8. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do you guys think theyd let me into the foam party or any other club with a box of pizza in my hand? I just love pizza

9. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure if you wanna bring in your pizza they will probably let you since you will no doubt be the coolest kid in Cancun. I'm sure all the ladies will be crawling all over you.

10. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hate foam urghh! try not to get it on your pizza as an extra topping

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice