FM3 help. New to CancunCare.

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by ChicaCancun, Feb 22, 2007.

1. ChicaCancun

ChicaCancun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone. I'm from the US, but live here in Cancun, and I am new to CancunCare. I just joined today... woohoo! :D

I was just wondering who is the best, fastest, and cheapest FM3 lawyer?

I realize that I don't have to go through a lawyer, but you seem to be able to get the FM3 a lot faster and with less hassles through a FM3 lawyer.

I would really appreciate any and all information that you all can offer me.

Thanks in advance for your help. :cool:
    ChicaCancun

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hola Chica,

I just sent you a private message.

3. Wabash

Wabash Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That all depends on what kind of FM3 you are getting. If it is to work, you may be better off doing it by yourself with your company's help. Some Immigration lawyers will drive you crazier than Immigration will.

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sometimes a lawyer will slow down the process of getting an FM3 A LOT!

Immigration both in the States and here in Mexico sees an attorney as a sign that there could be something wrong...

If your case is simple and you actually qualify it won't be too hard to get an FM3. If your case is complex a lawyer will probably help. If you don't qualify for an FM3 nothing will help you.

PM me if you want the name of a good lawyer here who used to work for INM...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice