Flying home

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by SamCancun, Jan 25, 2011.

1. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Found a flight on Jetairfly.com as late as June 7th, returning 14th (need longer than that but was just checking) for same sort of price TJ had, under 40,000 pesos. 215 GBP (4200 pesos) for the eurostar return to Ashford for all 4 of us, which is one stop away from next to my mums house, just have to walk through to the other side of the train station and get on an hourly train. Sounds simple enough, just need to get the right dates and convince the boss that the world won't end if I take two weeks off.

2. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    or 167 euros on the bus to Dover return! Although that would be a right mission with two small kids, the plane will be bad enough, considering William can't sit still for more than 3 seconds, unless he's asleep! At this rate i'd be spending half my holiday travelling, lol!!

Dover, if Kent is the Garden of England then Dover has to be the part of the garden where the dog does the business :)

3. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Wayne, that's a good price for xmas time, might hold out till then and try and escape work at the busiest time of the year, sounds perfect, although a tad cold!

4. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's a shame Easyjet don't fly Brussels to Gatwick, it's only 267 euros from Amsterdam.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice