Fly fish

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Currrrvy-on-crack, May 16, 2007.

1. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dunno about that!! Those old ladies get pretty nasty if you touch their lucky trolls.......Ever worse, when I use to have to work them for my soccer team they would get soooooooooo angry if you didnt give them a card from the middle!!!!
    I almost lost an eye!! lol

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    those things are cool, went on one a couple of weeks ago, although everyone got thrown off and i got a damaged tendon now, still all good fun is worth a little bit of sacrifice

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will try that in Bulgaria Curvvvvvvvy!

Bye
    Adam

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes Meester! If they have it we must do it!

We will all die in Bulgaria - which reminds me I must check for medical insurance

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here I was thinking this was a post on Fly Fishing which I tried for the first time a couple weeks ago. I look forward to going again was fun.

But, I would deffinately like to try that thing out looks like fun, and danger is involved HELL YEAH I'm all over it!

6. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeh we had one of those in england called the kite, i was the first to go on it managed to stay on, but my bro and sis fell off they said it wrecked. It got re called tho becasue of deaths in america!!

7. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i remember in turkey me and mcsmee saw those and couldn't stop laughing everytime we saw it
    launch up in the air! they are so funny to look at, especially the look of immense fear of the riders.
    i dont think i would go on one, i would be that person who dies and i wouldnt want to wreck your holiday teehee!!

there are ones aswell in the shape of a sofa! those looked funny aswell!
    i have a few rules now
    -no jet ski-ing
    -no fly fish
    -no fly sofa
    -no PEDALO!!!

8. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I fear pedalos! Those mofo's with real boats always come right up next to you so you get stuck in their waves! a s s holes!

9. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oo i have seen that in aiya napa but i was scared. Me and vicci went on the thing in the sky, whats it called. Where ur attached to a boat and u go up in the air. Also i love the banana boat!!! Except for lost bikini bottoms

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice