Flu Epidemic

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by p8triot37, Apr 25, 2009.

1. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Mexico City is a long ways from Cancun! Not worried at all. and if you wash your hands alot or use pureul I dont see a problem! Terry

2. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Me thinks your safety guy is a PANIC button. Fear is the worst part of this because it scares people into irrational behavour and thoughts. Have been following this closely in the US and here in Canada. No need to worry or panic...common sense has to prevail. Follow basic hygene...wash your hands a lot, cough into your arm, if you have flu like symptoms stay home and contact your doctor. That is the official stance from Health Canada as of 1400 hrs today.

3. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The next thing is he will be give everybody is condems if you are going to be around people who visit Mexico. :demonica: :bounce3: :bash:

HAHAHA That's funny right there

4. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    And that is really fuuny, dont forget the warning not to go to Mexico because of the drug wars, far from Cancun just like this flu! Terry

5. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    TerryB, Mahttp://www.nypost.com/seven/04252009/news/regionalnews/queens/queens_private_school_students_sick_afte_166182.htm Maybe not as far as U think!!!

6. Kat & Tmac

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
  7. Kat & Tmac

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    http://news.aol.com/article/school-flu-test/445903?icid=main|hp-desktop|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fschool-flu-test%2F445903 Here is another link

8. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sorry, I think the site you refer me to was making a mountian out of a mole hill. Mexico City is much closer to the US than Cancun is. Also health care is much better here , plus the stardard of living is much better. My daughter who is in the heath profession advised me, if I was concerned to one avoided very crowded places, take spray germ killer with me, and wash my hands offen, although most flues are spread by air she is not concerned that we are going to Mexico! Terry

9. Kat & Tmac

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Check the last link I gave U ,I guess the Feds R making a mountain out of a mole hill too. Don't get me wrong we have had this trip planned & paid for for 8 months & no one wants to be there more than us but we R trying to think of the consquence of bringing this thing home with us.U will not know who , R were the person setting on the seat next to U on the plane on the way home has been R who they had come in contact with. How R u going to enjoy yourself at TTR and be careful at the sametime?

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Nope he is doing his job and keeping us safe while we taking blood. No mountains being made of mole hills here. We have it as a precaution and I guaranteed that a panic will start among people coming back from mexico and we will be testing people for it daily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice