FLORIDA GATORS OR OHIO

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by CRAZYMIKE, Jan 6, 2007.

1. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D I am going for Florida Gators, I will put a dime on it

2. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going with the Buckeyes. It's just nice to see two good teams play at a neutral venue... unlike the Rose Bowl (USC) and the Sugar Bowl (LSU).

Question is will Boise State be a Co-Champion this year?

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Florida come on!!!

4. FirmandSuz

FirmandSuz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Suz and I are major Gator fans as our oldest son lives in Gainesville. No better place to watch a game and eat wings than Gators Dockside UNLESS you are lucky enough to watch it at the Swamp.

Regardless of the outcome, at least we no longer have to hear the Michigan crap about how they should be playing OSU instead of Florida. Thank you USC!!

Go Gators!

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not a fan of either team but I dislike th the Buckeyes more so I'll be pulling for the Gators.

What utterly amazes about SOME Buckeye fans is the police in Columbus have already announced they are going into riot pr3vention mode on Moday. They are xpecting riots whether the Buckeyes win or lose.

Come on....that's abit much. And this coming from a huge college football fan who bleeds blue and gold. I was devasted after ND's beating in the Sugar Bowl but it never even occurred to me to riot.

Seeing that som amny of the rioters theyar expectingare students I think it's about time OSU got a handle on their students and their fans.

6. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I have the Gators Fitted on right now, And placed my dime on them today.. Go Gators

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we all know my extreme hatred for Ohio State.....lets go Gators

8. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My son is applying to UF, go Gators!

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats a hell of a school to apply to, I debated going there or "The U" aka Miami, but it was just way too far from home and I'm a momma's boy :) lol

10. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good school, How is your son.. Still thinging of that night in NYC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice