Flight Status...........

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 12, 2008.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MExicana Airlines?? For real Jason?

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    What?? You have not heard of them or something? They are pretty large here. Owned by American Airlines if I am thinking correctly. Generally are known to have better meals and FREE beer on domestic flights and Free beer and alcohol on international flights! Cant beat it!

3. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mexicana Airlines is the national airline of Mexico. One of the original members of Star Alliance. One of the top 5 airlines in the world. It puts most US airline companies to shame. I've flown on them a few times, great planes and great service.

4. Waste

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here's from the Mexicana Website:

-Mexicana de AviaciĆ³n began its operations more than 85 years ago and it is therefore the airline with the fourth longest tradition in the world.

-Currently, it is the airline with the most extensive international coverage from Mexico and the leading transportation company between Mexico and the United States.

-From its center of operations at the Mexico City International Airport, it serves more than 50 destinations in North America, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.

-With the most modern fleet in the world (6.3 years old on average)

-Mexicana Airlines also has the best maintenance base in all Latin America.

5. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depart Lambert-STL at 8:05am Saturday, March 8 on American Airlines

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NEver taken them never heard of them. But then gain if they are running with American airlines then we don't use them over here , Iusually get Air Canada, or Skyservice or some crappy flight...We get food on ours still, free.

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya I have no idea if they are serving us food on our flight, I would assume they are, but I likely wont eat it, just drinking!! Although, if I have enough drinks I may need some food haha.

8. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    March 5th 7:15am arrive at 1:15pm. Flighting on Air Transat....22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeee

9. Waste

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They have nothing to do with American Airlines. They do have a code share agreement with AA, but also have the same with many airlines. They use to have one with Air Canada, but don't know if they still do since they dropped out of the Star Alliance program.

They use to fly out of YYZ and YUL to Mexico City. I think it was 4 or 5 times a week out of YYZ and twice a week out of YUL. I don't know the schedule anymore as I haven't worked Latin America in almost 4 years.

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just know everything eh Waste? :lol:

Well we still get spluppied food on our flights, full meals not just snacks..I know most American flights they offer fr you to buy food?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice