Flight Status...........

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like flying but I hate when I have a layover and really hate it when I only have one hour to navigate an unknown airport to get my luggage and try to find my next plane......

I gotta stop on the way down there and the way back. I mean WHO flys to North Carolina from Texas to go to Cancun???? GRRRRRRRR!!!!

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hate flying with a passion, everytime I get on a plane I hate it even more then the last time

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flights from Austraillia to just about anywhere are way too long though so I can understand that. Although one day I would like to schedule a trip to Australlia and Japan. Those are the two top countries on my list to visit.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aww I can only imagine what your flights are like. I hate flying......
    still wish I was able to come and party with you guys, alot of you I haven't met yet! :)

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep long haul everywhere except South-East asia, south pacific and New Zealand.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah couldn't be on a plane that long I would kill myself....

7. d2k

d2k Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea i like flying but u show me some1 who says they dont get bored on a long flight and ill show u the pilot (least i hope he dont)

8. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    flying to north carolina from chicago.. ugh.. do we really need to get our luggage? won't they just tag cancun as the final destination when you check in for the first flight, and you pick it up there?

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On the way down, you can check your luggage all the way to Cancun. On the way back, you have to go through Immagration and Customs at the first US airport you land and you'll have to get your luggage and recheck it.

10. l154

l154 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    okay so the cc party is working its way up my list of things to do...lol. camt wait to get there! people keep asking why im smiling to myself at work and im like...IM GOING CANCOOOOONNNN!! i packed my suitcase like 2wks ago, (not even lying) and have repacked it 2x since! woooo!! if anyone else thinks their as excited as me say wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice