Fletch's Trip Report......FINALLY DONE!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Monday:

Arrived in Charlotte around 10ish, began drinking, had a few more drinks on the plane and arrived in Cancun at 12:30....decent buzz. Went through all the processes and finally got out of the airport. Brants was waiting for us upon arrival and took us to Dos Playas. During check in, I realized MY WALLET WAS MISSING!! Damn already getting the shaft. Whole trip ruined............ or was it? I took the phone and called Brants back, they called the driver and he said he had my wallet and would deliver it to me in 10 minutes. I got the wallet back with everything in it. Threw the guy an extra 10 spot for his troubles. Check in wasnt for another 3 hours, so we drank, and drank, and hung out, and drank some more. Got all checked in, FREE all inclusive haha and the "best room" for an extra 20 bucks....at dos playas you really do get what you pay for haha. Got settled, headed straight for the bar, tequilas and rum and cokes all night. Dinner at the

cheap buffet, then Frogs....just the same as I remember her :) You pretty much know the rest, boozin all night, dont remember how we got home. But Chaz and I headed to the beach afterwards and soaked in the view from the first day.........and then I booted :lol: ooooh good times

Tuesday:

Bit of a relaxer, I do believe we went down to the good ol' flea market for some good time shopping. You know, as sketchy as those guys are down there, they really do make for quality entertainment. Bought some Spring Break t shirt....but only because he threw in the free shot glass...typical lol. Went back to the hotel, boozed up a bit more, hung out and got ready for the CC party. Arrived at Carlos and Charlies and saw Steve first. Chatted up and eventually more and more started appearing, Jason, Shauny, Andrew, Dan....the list goes on and on. We entered, got out wristbands and were brought to OUR section, excellent. Tequilla started flowing like water in that place I tell you what. Tequila's and other drinks and more drinks. Man it was amazing. Met some lovely ladies from Texas as well, talked to them for quite a while before hitting the stage. Me and Dan owned the side stage the majority of the night with our renditions of Souja Boy and other classic dances. We made fools out of ourselves, but had a ball doing it. I remember getting asked to put my shirt back on, and that pretty much was the end of that nights memory.....im sure pictures and others stories will fill you in.

Just a quick note....a HUGE thank you to Steve for setting it up, world class man, really well done. And to EVERYONE who showed up, even if we didnt talk for that long or anything it was amazing meeting all of you.

Wednesday:

Honestly, I dont remember much of this day, maybe its because nothing too great happened, or because I was really drunk. I do remember hanging out with the Texas girls again that night.....good times....good times :wink: and then they left the club and I ran into my EX there. Talked to her for a few and then kept her on her way, also ran into a girl that my brother used to date, talked to her and her friends for a while, and thats where my memory leaves off.

Thursday:

Spent the day at the Oasis partying with the CC crew....witnessed Joe urinating in the pool while making the most satisfied face in history haha classic moment. Drinks with the fellas and ladies all day, nothing beats it. Chilled with KP (aka the Cancun Legend, aka The One Man Party aka Mr. Oasis) and his breakdacing amigo...the kid was SICK...we got kicked out 3 different times around 6ish, and finally went back to get ready for the night. Pregamed at the bar, was introduced to a drink called the SPIDERMAN by a bunch of crazy English lads, it was great. We went to Dady'Rock and Dady'O and was thoroughly disappointed in Dady'O this year. I could not move and it took an hour to get a drink. Thats when I decided to leave. Walked to the bus stop, got jumped along the way as Ive probably told everyone before, got punched in the eye and robbed for 10 bucks and a pack of gum...what an end to a night :?

Friday:

Woke up early...again, went down for breakfast and hung outside for a bit. I was then scheduled to meet up with my Texas girls....Chaz and Fonnie didnt want to go so I went alone. At the risk of not being let in through the front I took the long journey along the beach. I had to trek through water, sand, up hills and even climb some rocks but finally I made it to the Presidente Intercontinental. The beach there was 10 times bigger than the one at Dos Playas, it was ridiculous. We laid out on the beach for a while, and then Laura and I went into the water and sat on the sand bar and just took in all the scenery :wink: :wink: :wink:. It was a great moment, a real highlight of the trip. We went back and laid down and out of nowhere Nick (ndelmore) showed up and hung out with us until lunch. He then went back to his hotel to get a shower and changed and would meet us up after. The 3 of us then went downtown to the shops and bought a few things and went to Margaritaville for lunch. Nick ended up showing back up and joined us for lunch, although he only had a drink. We went back to a few more shops while Laura searched for the perfect bracelet. Eventually we found it, and headed back towards the hotels. I met up with them again for drinks at Pat Obriens since it was there last night. Had a drink and walked down to Frogs where I was to meet up with the guys. We sat ouside on the swings, said our sad goodbyes, and I went into the club :( . I felt kind of bad for the guys because I let that ruin my night and didnt have as much fun as I wanted. Tomorrows a new day

Saturday:

After being harassed all week by the guy at the hotel, Chaz and I finally went on the JUNGLE TOUR....what an experience that was. We took a small boat all around Cancun and into the jungle so to speak. We had to follow the tour guide to a certain spot where we went scuba diving. We were supposed to go scuba diving in a nicer spot but apparently the waves were too bad so we had to settle for this. It was still pretty cool to look under water. We got back to the hotel around 3 and hung out by the bar, pregamed til we were ready for dinner, had food, went and showered, changed the whole 9 and went out. Dont remember much from the clubs, but it was crazy times.

Sunday:

The last day of the trip. I woke up with this feeling that it would be a crazy one....i wasn't wrong. Went out before lunch, again to get some last minute gifts for the fam and soak it all in. Frogs for lunch and to discuss the evenings festivities. We decided on Basic (mainly because they were doing bikni wrestling :)) So its settled. Back to the hotel to hang out with the rest of the spring breakers and drink our faces off. Dinner came quickly and ended quicker. Back to the bar for pregame and Basic for the night. The line in front of the club was 80% dudes but we had confidence that the ladies would come in.....they did. Crazy time at Basic, packed to the rafters, everyone having a great time......heres where it gets fun.....Got back to the hotel around 1.....Chaz and Fonnie jumped into the pool fully clothed out of nowhere, classic. Got back to the room and were changing out of our stuff when I realized something, and yelled....THIS IS OUR LAST DAY, WHY ARE WE IN AT 1 OCLOCK!!! So we got our clothes back on and headed to Slices. Sitting down, having drinks and who walks in but KP once again....tells me he just wakes up, takes a few pics and carries on his way...classic apperance. THEN Tips shows up out of no where also. Pretty sure he couldnt tell his right hand from his left he was that out of it, but was looking frantically for Shauny...wonder if he ever found him. Few more tequilas and Dos Equis' and we were done....got back to the room and passed out...........

Monday:

Left for the airport, flew to DC....waited, flew to NY......and they lost our luggage......still waiting for it

Also, sorry Jason, Joe, Derek, BC but I completely forgot what day we were all at Slices haha but we were and it was f**kin WILD

be on the lookout for the pics, im trying to get Chaz to put them on webshots or something like that

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah Steve sure does take care of ya when you are down there Fletch!

Sounds like fun...

More more

3. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a blast!!!

:D

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great meeting you, Fletch...

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Fletch's Trip Report....first 4 days

I took a picture of both Jason and Shaun pissing in the pool (less than 5 feet next to each other nonetheless). But it was too dark so the picture didn't really come out.

6. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Fletch's Trip Report....first 4 days

haha great shit buddy i still need a few days before i can start to write my head still hurts lol

7. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this thread is worthless without PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you're worthless for not going :lol:

chaz has about 200 pics and videos combined, he will post them when he gets out of work

....and I had a celebratory pizza in your honor sir!

9. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im comming next year and im super excited,

everybody that went this year has to go next year

WHooo

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And was there "I miss Suzanne" Drinks had???? bha ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice