FLETCH'S OCEAN CITY TRIP REPORT!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    get it off ya chest mate!!!i wanna hear this!!

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    one time i worked 9am-1am at cedar point.. and i didnt even get the money! :evil:

3. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :evil: WHY didn't you get paid????

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was a fundraiser for my sorority.. so technically it benefited me, but not really

5. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AHHHH, that was so sweet of you and your sorority sisters ...

[​IMG] you're angels!!!

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was the worst day of my life.. i worked in :evil: KIDDIE LAND :evil: all day

7. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG] poor Kait!!! [​IMG]

(I think we hijacked Fletch's thread :lol: )

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well fletcher wasnt adding anything to it!!

9. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :whip:

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well heres what i remember

Thursday Morning we arrived, had to wait 4 hours before checking in, hit up walmart, package store and sat in Chaz's car and drank until we were allowed in. Got to the room, cleaned up, unpacked, went to the beach and then came back and began drinking. Chaz found an instant best friend in the dude next door who Henry would also get along with :lol: :lol: So he did that and then I showered, he showered and we headed to Seacrets for dinner and partying. Dont remember what happened that night, but we met alot of girls, none of which we ended up with

The next day was a good time with mini golf, go karts and such, lunch at Mackey's which is an awesome beach restaurant with phenomenal food and the hottest hostess I have ever seen. Beach for a bit, back to the room repeat steps from the night before. Seacrets for fireworks which we evidently missed but had a hell of a time anyway. Met girls at the club, they came back to the room....and yah....good times, good times

If my memory serves me, saturday was the twins night. I dont remember much of it, except heading to the Greene Turtle in hopes that the UFC event would be on, as it stated on their website. To our chagrin, it was not on, lame. Seacrets was still open so we went there, hung out with a bunch of people, I spent 1.5 hours playing this stupid hook game, I dont know its hard to explain but you throw a ring on a string and try to have it catch onto a hook thats about 10 feet away, I would not quit until I got it. Once I did, the bar erupted and people were cheering, I felt like I just won a gold medal. That was a good ice breaker for the rest of the night....asian twins back at the place....again...good times....I believe a bunch of people received text messages of said events. Went to the beach after and saw lesbians skinny dipping in the ocean, although we didnt realize they were lesbians until they started making out haha. They left the water and said "hope you enjoyed the show".....we did

Sunday was a slow day from what I remember, but we played pong in the room, I went swimming and we went to a club at night. Drunk bus at night was awesome, we were talking to 2 girls who had to go back to their hotel...evidently they were not of age to be talking to....good thing nothing happened haha dont need to end up in jail on my vacation. Met some chicks from New York at the bar who ended up leaving early, but we could have sworn we saw them. Got their numbers and still talk to them sort of....well see where it goes from there. Back to the room and for whatever reason decided to cause mass destruction. A wrestling match ensued which ended with Chaz getting slammed through the Ice box LOL

Monday, checked out at noon and drove 6 hours back to CT....lame

I feel like I'm missing quite a bit.....if I remember it ill add it....Chaz has pictures and videos...I'll see if i can get my mitts on em

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice