Fletches Understudy

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Fletch, Jun 21, 2005.

?

Who should be Fletch's Understudy?

1. Jody

100.0%
  2. Kait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Apple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jlow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welllll this has nothing to do w/ napolean, but you guys better spread the word to get your votes......IN FACT, i think I have an idea.....tomorrow night, or sometime this weekend I'm going to the movies w/ my gf...idk what were seeing yet, but IF you guys get the time I want you to go see a movie and come back and critique it for us....that'll be the final test

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bah...no fair fletch...i can't make it to the movies this weekend...im going camping. like they are gonna have a theatre in the national park! gggggggrrrrrrrr you want me to loose dont you! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apple, go out and rent a movie......or give me your thoughts on the most recent one youve seen

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    fletch hun, i am leaving right from work tonight and then who knows when i am getting back on sunday night...i couldnt even tell you with my friends.......aaaaahhhhhhh what was the last movie i saw...i can't even remember. ggrrrrrrrrr will have to thinkabout this one today....

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I feel like Richar Prior now...

I said DON'T vote for me and look I get 3 more votes since I posted that LOL!!!!

"VOTE NONE OF THE ABOVE!"

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apple it appears you are not dedicated to this job....your fired.....lol sry i thought i was trump.......but ok you better post one when u come back.....and hurrrrrrrryyyyyy

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow...that's an old movie!!! made me laugh outloud though!!!

9. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gotta love Brewsters Millions good flick oldie but a goodie, man would I have liked to had the opportunity he had I think I could pull it off I blow soo much money and have nothing to show for it, now not the amount he had but still.....

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what do you think i do with my paycheck every week? :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice