Fletches Understudy

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Fletch, Jun 21, 2005.

?

Who should be Fletch's Understudy?

1. Jody

100.0%
  2. Kait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Apple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jlow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yup it seems I've got 8 fans and I am one of those 8 hehe!!!!

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It seems I have 4.... I am one of those 4...and someone probably misvoted and picked me by accident....so I probably only have 1-2 REAL votes.... it's a pity :( :roll:

Come on people VOTE FOR KAIT... I WILL MAKE YOUR WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE!!!! hahhaha

Kait

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry Kait your too young to make my wildest dreams come true lol!!!!

Oh, and all the misvotes where prolly on my end!

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and since u quoted something from Napolean Dynomite, you should lose 2 votes lol just my opinion

5. jody04

jody04 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    look on the post ,,she pinched that from me!!!!! the little thief :lol: :lol: jlow resigning in under differant names and apples flashin at the guys(im not bitter about bein unpopular or anythin) im the newest on the board so people wont vote me coz they dont know me as well as the others,,this means war!!!! :wink: :wink:

6. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nope I voted for you Kait because you "SEEM" sweet! :D

7. jody04

jody04 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im sweet ,,just coz i look like grizzly adams!!! thats predjudice :!: :!:

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL I agree w/ Fletch quoting Napolean Dynomite will get you no where that was one of the Poorest excuses for a film I ever saw I can't believe it got awards on MTV though I will say the guy who played Napolean did a great job of actin like an idiot I don't know many who could pull that off.

9. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who said I was voting by the way she looks? Was Napoleon Dynamite really that bad? It won A LOT of MTV awards.

10. jody04

jody04 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im goin to do myself no favours with fletch here,,but i loved napoleon,, when they go to thai-qwon-do is genius!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice