Fletches Understudy

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Fletch, Jun 21, 2005.

?

Who should be Fletch's Understudy?

1. Jody

100.0%
  2. Kait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Apple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jlow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your support Tonya!!!

GO TEXAS!!!!

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Moderator Mike:
    We are still waiting for the representatives from Pittsburgh and Canada to pipe in for their 30-second bits. While we are waiting, I'd like to remind everyone watching live that a tape of this event will be shown later this week on PBS, BBC, and CBC. Check your local listings for the exact dates and times.

And I'd like to remind everyone that the polls close by the end of the week. Early voting is encouraged so you can avoid the last-minute rush of the CancunCare voters. This is a critical, important position and I'd like to again extend my congratulations and appreciation to the four candidates who have stepped forward to serve the CancunCare public.
    :D

...yadda yadda yadda...

3. jody04

jody04 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    '''''''FOUR MORE YEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSS'''''''' come on people im bottom of the pile!! jlow stop using the Texas thing as bait!!

4. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My vote goes to_________________

My the best person win!!

Leah

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know the reviews are MUCH BIGGER in TEXAS!!!!

:D

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow haha I just found this but ummm I should win because I'm awesome? Andddddd now that I'm out of school, I have plenty of time to go see movies...softball is over and I don't have WORK or anything to worry about. Therefore I have all the time I want to see movies.... plenty of dates to the movie theaters to go on and what not.

And well you should pick me because how could you resist this face :roll: :lol:

Kait

7. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AWW hun I would have voted for you, would I have known Kait ment you... can I re vote LOL

Leah

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sure make a new screen name and post vote for her hehe!

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahah aweee thanks Leah... just remember me when you're all kinds of famous and making big money!!! Good luck with all that...you're gorgeous and will do just fine!!! I'll be lookin for you on TV!

Kait

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok no fair guys, all this is happening while im slaving away at work today...i should totally win, i probably have just as many dvds as jlow :tongueout: i also go to the movies all the time! i love movies, its my hobbie and my passion :wink: i love all movies from current to old, comedy to horror...(i even saw house of wax this year guys)

and as who i would chose for president? i would choose warren beatty. for a reason for my choice? well, i think he just fits the bill. its not exactly something i can put my finger on, but i think he would be best (look at me im a canadian voting for president!)

did i mention i and just gosh darn cute?

come on guys vote for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice