Fletch - I lost a bet

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Waste, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch,

Thought you would be happy to know I lost a bet.

Back in mid Feb, my receptionist was bitching about all the snow. I told her we had a month left and it probably wasn't worth making such a big deal about it. She didn't believe me, and a bet was made.

Thanks to yesterday's snow, I had to pay up the $1 and trade parking spots with her for a month. I've gone from an indoor heated spot to a an outdoor spot at the edge of the lot. To make it worse, it's been raining since and is expected to get much colder for a few days.

She had forgotten about the bet and turned down my parking pass when I offered it to her this morning. I told her I'm good to my word and I lost. She still wouldn't accept. Then I told her how you manned up to losing your bet in CT, and she finally accepted. After she took it, she still seemed like she wasn't feeling right about it.

I told her if she felt bad about taking my pass, that she could make up for it with her wardrobe now that she doesn't have walk in the cold to get to work. I'll let you know how that goes on Monday...

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very impressive sir, a man of your word you are.......however that certainly sucks :cool:

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    it doesn't suck if she comes into work on Monday wearing the latest Victoria's Secret fashions under a raincoat.

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and 'cos of the walk from the car your wedding tackle is similar in size to the smallest beaver in the the latest dam building event.

In an ice laden lake.

In Febuary

And therefore unable to take advantage of said senario..

Waste of a bet if you ask me................. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice